Ladies SP - 2013 Trophee Eric Bompard | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2013 Trophee Eric Bompard

Helgesson - I give up... Lovely smooth basic skating but sloppy elements and a tense performance. :(

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Helgesson - I give up... Lovely smooth basic skating but sloppy elements and a tense performance. :(

Yeah, it's sort of a bummer. She does have lovely basic skating...but her programs leave a lot to be desired. I felt that way seeing her live. I don't even remember her programs....

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Adelina SOTNIKOVA (RUS)

Music: Habanera (from Carmen Suite) by Georges Bizet

3Lz+3Lo - twofooted, backend likely UR. Replay looked 3Lo<<
3F
CCoSp
1A - tilted
LSp
StSq
FCSp

Two mistakes but it could be enough for the lead

SP: 29.24+30.77 = 60.01, 2nd out of 8

tulosai

Record Breaker
From what I could see VERY nice from Adelina, she looked happy during the steps, joy in her skating. What happened to the axle? Did she mess it up?

Rami

Rinkside
I don't like it at all. Not enjoying the music either but maybe it's because of the way Helgesson is presenting it.

ITA. The costume doesn't really work with the music and the music is not the right for her skating style.

Sotnikova is wonderful and this program is one of my favorites this season. I just hope she gets her jumps under control.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Hmmm.

If Sotnikova is third here, she's behind both Akiko Suzuki and Elena Radionova in the battle for the GPF spot. She sort of needs to deliver in the FS.