Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tuktamysheva might miss Rostelecom Cup

Custom Title
    Liza may miss Rostelecom Cup, but she's signed up for Golden Spin in Zagreb, so she'll be facing off with Yu-Na and Miki the weekend of the GPF.

Quote Originally Posted by pangtongfan View Post
    Despite that I do have a funny feeling Wagner is going to upset Asada for the Grand Prix final title this year, which will be a bit of a kick to Mao and sharpen her further going into the Nationals and Games.
    If anyone beats Mao at the GPF, I'm betting it's going to be a Russian youngster like Julia.

Quote Originally Posted by pangtongfan View Post
    Despite that I do have a funny feeling Wagner is going to upset Asada for the Grand Prix final title this year, which will be a bit of a kick to Mao and sharpen her further going into the Nationals and Games.
    Did you forget the GPF is in Japan? I can't see Wagner beating her unless she has a meltdown. Mao has nearly every one of her competitions in Japan this season, except for Skate America and the Olympics. She was bound to post tremendous scores this season.

Quote Originally Posted by jaylee View Post
    Liza may miss Rostelecom Cup, but she's signed up for Golden Spin in Zagreb, so she'll be facing off with Yu-Na and Miki the weekend of the GPF.

Really? it is great, it will be like a GP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krislite View Post
    Did you forget the GPF is in Japan? I can't see Wagner beating her unless she has a meltdown. Mao has nearly every one of her competitions in Japan this season, except for Skate America and the Olympics. She was bound to post tremendous scores this season.
    Sorry I forget GPF was in Japan. Scratch that then. Scoring in Japan is always a huge joke, and Asada will win there as long as she lands 2 triples, lol!

Custard Title
    Mao has nearly every one of her competitions in Japan this season, except for Skate America and the Olympics. She was bound to post tremendous scores this season.
    I think 4CC is in Taiwan, and Mao usually goes to 4CC to test things out.

Quote Originally Posted by CarneAsada View Post
    I think 4CC is in Taiwan, and Mao usually goes to 4CC to test things out.
    If she did she could easily wear herself out before Sochi, especially since this season she's trying to start off very strong early on and maintain that. This is what she's looking at this season before the ladies singles event in Sochi:

Japan Open
    Skate America
    NHK Trophy
    Grand Prix Final
    Japanese Nationals
    Four Continents
    Olympics Team Event

If she did she could easily wear herself out before Sochi, especially since this season she's trying to start off very strong early on and maintain that. This is what she's looking at this season before the ladies singles event in Sochi:

Japan Open
    Skate America
    NHK Trophy
    Grand Prix Final
    Japanese Nationals
    Four Continents
    Olympics Team Event
    It is too much , she should skip 4cc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3