Men Free Skating - 2013 Trophée Eric Bompard | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skating - 2013 Trophée Eric Bompard

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I really hope Brown does well. He's my favorite male American skater. Would like to see him get a Bronze.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Now I'm dying to know why exactly they are banning Joubert from COR. If they're going to punish him for being "unprepared," well..Florent did not look prepared today....Surely Joubert can do better than 117 in an FS.

Wait, Joubert can't go to COR, either? Huh? :(

Icey

Record Breaker
I did like the program. Well he doesn't have to peak at TEB...

Now I'm dying to know why exactly they are banning Joubert from COR. If they're going to punish him for being "unprepared," well..Florent did not look prepared today....Surely Joubert can do better than 117 in an FS.

But not doing so (peaking at TEB), does not mean a peaking lies in the future this season.

I really hope Brown does well. He's my favorite male American skater. Would like to see him get a Bronze.

He is the best male figure skater ever by an absolutely gigantic margin and it's a shame that a lack of quad and the fact he has no reputation yet is low-balling his GOE and PCS.

I've never seen any other skater who would have the whole package to this extent. The quality of all of his elements and the complexity of his choreography and transitions are second to one.

(Basic skating obviously nowhere near Chan's but everything else is amazing)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hanee looks better...he pulled a few decent quads in warmup....

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Han must be very nervous, he looks like a zombie skating, without his usual speed and flow... :no:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Han must be very nervous, he looks like a zombie skating, without his usual speed and flow... :no:

He is also ill. He looks pale as a ghost. :cry:

But props to Hanee for not giving up. I can't imagine even walking while having a fever, let alone doing a 4:30 minute program.

He should remain in 4th....I think?