Men Free Skating - 2013 Trophée Eric Bompard | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skating - 2013 Trophée Eric Bompard

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Florent is so much fun to watch. It would be even more fun if he managed to stay on his feet ...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh, Florent...:cry:

Another one from the "young ones of 2010" that really haven't lived up to his potential.

(in reference to those who skated in seniors in 2010; not Hanyu, who was still a junior then).

That TES. :eek:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Florent AMODIO (FRA)

Music: Under The Moon by Sebastien Damiani, F. Larage
Happy by C2C
La vie en rose by Louis Armstrong

3S
4S - fall
3A - free leg down, fall
FCSp
StSq
2A
2Lz
3S - no combo
2Lz
CCoSp
ChSt
FSSp

Two falls and 4 pops, and no combos. That's gonna cost on TES

Score: 48.90+70.58-2.00 = 117.48, 191.13, 3rd out of 4

zschultz1986

Final Flight
If Figure Skating was all footwork sequences and personality, Florent would have as many World Championships as Chan.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Well that first group displayed some lame skating. Let's hope the second group of men lives up to their promise and their SP quality.

I'm really missing Joubert right about now.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
might be wrong for saying this but wow,
Amodio has gotten worst after leaving Morozov

sweetskates1

Medalist
Florent is crazy, sexy, cool and has my favorite on ice "persona". He is so unique, never boring and able to land incredibly huge jumps but he falls all the time :( Why!? :cry:

It's sad to see the deterioration of a skater in such a public way.

Amodio completely omitted one jumping pass. Skated into a corner and never even took off...

Smooth basic skating, good posture and lines. The program was empty at the start (just skating around into the three big jumps) but picked up later on and featured quite a lot of upper body movement, in character of the music.

Matilda

Medalist
Any news of how Han is feeling today? I hope he's feeling better than yesterday and that we get a real competition for gold and bronze.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Amodio completely omitted one jumping pass. Skated into a corner and never even took off...

Smooth basic skating, good posture and lines. The program was empty at the start (just skating around into the three big jumps) but picked up later on and featured quite a lot of upper body movement, in character of the music.

I did like the program. Well he doesn't have to peak at TEB...

Now I'm dying to know why exactly they are banning Joubert from COR. If they're going to punish him for being "unprepared," well..Florent did not look prepared today....Surely Joubert can do better than 117 in an FS.

zschultz1986

Final Flight
I did like the program. Well he doesn't have to peak at TEB...

Now I'm dying to know why exactly they are banning Joubert from COR. They really can use him right now!

Maybe because he's planning to do a 43589346534589645th Matrix Long Program? (I'm just guessing :laugh: )