Say Something Nice Thread | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Say Something Nice Thread

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not a fan of most of Alexei Y'.s pro programs, but I loved "Racing" & "Leyenda."

Philippe Candeloro's "D'Artagnan" was wonderful.

zamboni step

Final Flight
This is a great idea for people to take a break from the incessant bickering, myself included.

Julia Lipnitskaya's determination, drive and work ethic is almost unprecedented.
Gracie Gold's 3L is very nice when it works.
Agnes Zawadzki's new FS is lovely.
Anna Pogorilaya's 3Lz-3T is superb.
Maxim Kovtun really knows how to land really difficult technical content.
Plushenko is a very brave skater.
V/T are skating better than any of the other Olympic gold hopefuls.
D/C have a fantastic triple twist.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I'm surprised this thread has three pages! Given the nastiness recently I'm other threads.

I love Plushenko's tenacity. :)

I have not seen nastiness-what thread? People disagree, and sometimes if they are attacked for being honest, which does happen, they will feel defensive, and may respond in kind. All in all people are very tame here, and profanity or true nastiness is never tolerated. Eventually, mods catch up. Some feel they are being censored, actually, and must be very careful. Given the different cultures, countries, nationalism etc, I think people do quite well.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Julia has the potential to genuinely move me with her artistry.

With the right program--like they had last year (ok well 5/6ths of a FS), B/S are an exciting dance team.

I secretly adore the camp value of Russian costuming (gloves included--especially the gloves...).