Who are under rated underscored? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who are under rated underscored?

RobinA

On the Ice
I feel that Jeremy Abbott is underscored relative to some other skaters. Yeah, I know he has a habit of missing jumps when it counts and that he is his own worst enemy. But he should be blowing some other men away with PCS. In my opinion his only PCS competition is Chan and Takahashi.

In Ladies, people with splatastic performances and ehh PCS seem to be well rewarded. In Men's a couple of wonky quads beats great skating skills with no quad every time.

Pepe Nero

On the Ice
MAE BERENICE MEITE.

Yes, I needed the all-caps for emphasis. :) She skates a clean SP, with a 3-3, in an ISU event, and gets 55-57 points. A clean LP with 6 triples gets her 105-110 points, a score Gracie Gold can get with a 3-triple LP.

nipman

On the Ice
MAE BERENICE MEITE.

I agree with you. To some extend she makes me think of Surya Bonaly. By the way, Surya will participate as a coach to "Ice Show" on M6 (a french TV channel) which will open next week. Good luck to her and her team!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Internationally Cesario was a Junior until this season. She aged out.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarification on that. I did forget that some skaters skate @ the senior level for their home country, while still competing @ the junior level internationally (same case for Keegan Messing, for a few years).

I agree with you. To some extend she makes me think of Surya Bonaly.

Agreed! A very dynamic skater!