TEB Gala/Exhibition | Golden Skate

TEB Gala/Exhibition

gottadance

On the Ice
I know many others have expressed their thanks for your videos but I would like to add mine to that list. It seems that in this world that has become rather selfish in recent years, there are still people like you who do things , unrewarded, just to bring enjoyment to fellow fans . How wonderful .
Profuse thanks

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually REALLY like B/L's exhibition. They actually would be good show skaters- they can hit some really really cool positions

DannyCurry

On the Ice
I actually REALLY like B/L's exhibition. They actually would be good show skaters- they can hit some really really cool positions

ITA. I was surprised to like their Tosca, because I found them so messy in their SP and LP.

The numbers I enjoyed the most :

-Yuzuru: WOW, pulling off that quad and those 3 axels in the dark is truly amazing. I can't say I like the music, but it works for him.

-V&M: gorgeous, as always.

-Sotnikova: much better number IRL than on a screen.

-German dancers: has anyone used the same theme for SD, FD and exhibition? Loved it as a whole.

-Méité: Despite the mistakes on her jumps, I liked how she decided to show her softer side.

-P & Cizeron: Sure, I'm a Guillaume uber, but I loved all of their programs at that event. Another future great team for Zazoui? Well, at least he, has great potential.

-James & Cipres: Not a fan of the program, but I love these 2, and it's always great to see her land that throw 3flip.

-Pang & Tong: Love their chemistry.

The not so great performances:

-Chan: Beautiful skating, even with the mistake on the toe and popped axel, but I'm not sure casual viewers can understand he's world champion if they only see this number.

-D&R: A good program for them that hides their lack of "oneness". Her positions are sometimes very ugly, as in the last lift (which would probably look better without using the scarf that much)

-Brown: that guy is great, but I found that costume awful (though appropriate).

-Han Yan: I like his SS and his posture, but he sure didn't show he could enjoy performing at this competition. Get well soon.

-Pogorilaya: Voidy's always good, but I don't know, I didn't really like it.

-Wagner: Another meh exhibition program from her (and I actually like the song). The only non-competitive program from Wagner that I liked was "Speechless" but that was years ago.

-Denney & Coughlin: that cowboy outfit does not do justice to his hotness.

-P&B: love the song, like the program, but that's the same from last year..

-Amodio: Same program as well, but terrible performance, unlike last year. Is he injured?

I liked Marie-Pierre Leray's number, but because of that number, there was a cable that ruined the view where we were was sitting (next to the k&c area).

tulosai

Record Breaker
ITA with you about Wagner. I think she doesn't rally understand the song or else it means something way different to her than to most people. She just presents in such a 'fierce' way- nothing wrong with that but this isn't a fierce song. I also loved her speechless!