Update on Kevin Reynolds? | Golden Skate

Update on Kevin Reynolds?

Arianne

On the Ice
Just wondering how Kevin is fairing with his boot problems. According to this below article, boot issues have been an issue all year even causing him to withdraw from CoC. Anyone know how things are going for him now? Will we see him at Rostelecom? I hope!!

www.vancouversun.com/sports/winter-sports/Clock+. ticking+figure+skater+Kevin+Reynolds+deals/9109670/story.html

lcd

Match Penalty
I would assume as an ISU Championship winner (Four Continents) there is no issue with him needing an ISU minimum TES for this season in order to compete at the Olympics etc., is there? (Hope not). Heal Kevin. Be ready and at your best for Nationals and the big O

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Kevin Reynolds is the star of a new official Olympic.org video (3:36 in length):

An Intro To Figure Skating With Kevin Reynolds | Faster Higher Stronger
Published on Dec 18, 2013
Canada's Kevin Reynolds teaches you everything you need to know about Olympic Figure Skating in this latest edition of the Faster Higher Stronger series.
Explaining the sports disciplines, points system and common techniques Kevin gives us a look at the sport through the eyes of the 2013 4 Continents Champion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxnsmV-msds

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I would assume as an ISU Championship winner (Four Continents) there is no issue with him needing an ISU minimum TES for this season in order to compete at the Olympics etc., is there? (Hope not). Heal Kevin. Be ready and at your best for Nationals and the big O

No one ever responded to this, so I have no idea if you ever got this answered elsewhere (or if you'll see this) but the TES minimums must be from the current season OR the preceding season. Kevin's Worlds 2013 scores are more than enough to qualify him for Four Continents, Olympics, and Worlds this season.