Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Emanuel Sandhu

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    I think Reynolds will probably get 2nd no matter what. The battle for third will be between Rogozine, Balde, Ten, and maybe Firus.
    It'll probably be Rogozine or Balde. I would prefer for Balde (entertaining) or Firus (lovely skating) to be the 3rd pick. Either way, I fully expect Reynolds to come 2nd.

Custom Title
    I don't think that Rogozine will be 3rd. He has had a horrible season and lost to Sadovsky and Nam in the Central Ontario Sectionals finishing only 4th there. He landed only one clean triple in the free skate in Octoberfest in Barrie as well. He has not skated well in any of his competitions ( local or international ) this year.

As well Rogozine more often than not bombs at nationals.

Will be interesting to see if Krall can improve Firus's jumps. She seems to have a positive effect on Lacoste so far ( the flip is much improved and the other toe jumps while still iffy she at least goes for them now )

Personally I think the third spot will go to Ten or Balde. I think Firus lost too much time in the summer due to injury. I do think that Krall could make him a factor next year.

Custom Title
    Question: Do the top two get a bye? I didn't see Patrick's name on there, or Kevin's. Hopefully, Kevin will get his boot issues sorted for nationals and be in competition shape.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop1 View Post
    Question: Do the top two get a bye? I didn't see Patrick's name on there, or Kevin's. Hopefully, Kevin will get his boot issues sorted for nationals and be in competition shape.

The top 3 at the last senior nationals, anyone with a senior GP assignment and anyone who made the JGPF get a bye to nationals.

So Chan, Reynolds , Rogozine and Balde all have byes to nationals. Rogozine has chosen to compete at the challenge but there is no risk of him losing his bye. So there are 14 spots to be filled for nationals since nationals will always have exactly 18 entries.

Custom Title
    Thanks I figured Chan would have a bye, it would be silly not to give him one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2