Video interview Sotnikova & Radionova | Golden Skate

Video interview Sotnikova & Radionova

tulosai

Record Breaker
My favorite is Adelina right at the beginning "And even if they don't like my skating, it is my life, and I can't be without it."

guanchi

On the Ice
Elena's time will be in 2018.
Adelina is such a tremendous talent, if she can get tougher mentally and get her flip and edge issues worked out, she would no doubt be a top 3 girl for the next quad.

Barb

Record Breaker
Elena is very sweet :love:, but she looks so young, like a kid, well she is just 14yo, I will be so depressed if she
ends up like Caroline or Alissa :no:

sapphiresky

Rinkside
Elena is very articulate and well-spoken for someone her age, she certainly knows what she wants :thumbsup:
Adelina- you can tell that she's not a quitter, she has that determination and drive behind her.

And my favourite part as well...TAT! Hahahaha:laugh:I'm not sure you would see that elsewhere. The way that she stood like a statue, with that face, I would probably run away :slink:

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
I will be so depressed if she ends up like Caroline or Alissa :no:

Well her foundation is 10x stronger than Caroline or Alissa's ever was so I don't see that happening to her. :)

Caroline never had good technique on any of her jumps and her basic skating skills were weak as well. Alissa's technique has always been a little iffy as well and though her basic skating skills were decent, she never had the speed and complexity in terms of transitions that Elena has mastered at only 14 years old.

She has wonderful skating skills, good technique, lovely spins, musicality, performance plus personality and mental toughness to boot. I'm praying puberty will be kind to her...that's going to be her biggest hurdle. But for now she is so adorable, I love her positive go get 'em attitude, and I really enjoy watching her skate.:biggrin:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
My favorite is Adelina right at the beginning "And even if they don't like my skating, it is my life, and I can't be without it."

That's what stayed in my memory too after watching the video.

Both love skating and show it on the ice :clap:

shine

Record Breaker
It's clear that Radionova (along with Osmond) will be my favourite lady in the next quad, and hopefully the one after. She's just the perfect 14 year old with such irresistible charm. And I love, love love her skating.