Canadian Ice Dance 2013-14 | Golden Skate

Canadian Ice Dance 2013-14

coppertop1

On the Ice
I don't know if there's a thread for this, if there is, I'm sorry.

Someone suggested in the thread about Piper Gilles to start a "Canadian Ice Dance 2013-14" Thread, so here it is :)

What are your thoughts on Ice Dance in Canada? Who will make the Olympic and World Team? How many medals will we win at the Olympics in Ice Dance?

Virtue/Moir are locks for the Olympic Team, that's a no-brainer. They're not only the Canadian Champions, they're the defending Olympic Champions. I think Weaver/Poje are very likely locks as well for the silver. The bronze is anyone's guess. It will come down between Paul/Islam, Piper/Poirier, Ralph/Hill and Orford/Williams

I think Weaver Poje have a good chance at a medal, and Virtue/Moir have a good shot at repeating the gold. We'll have to see how both teams compare against Davis/White.

Thoughts?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I don't know if there's a thread for this, if there is, I'm sorry.

Someone suggested in the thread about Piper Gilles to start a "Canadian Ice Dance 2013-14" Thread, so here it is :) ....

The existing Canadian Ice Dance thread has been quiet for a while.

At least a couple of the posts were very substantive, IIRC. The link, in case anyone would like to view the thread for reference: