Ladies SP - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I will take a mature grown woman like Kostner over these tiny prepubescent girls anytime. I say raise the age limit to 16. It's almost not fair to expect 20 year old to jump like a 15 year old who still has the body of a little girl. That's the problem with skating now it's just checking off the boxes and little else.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Oh, nice. Kostner skating cleanly for once. Should not threaten Lipnitskaia but should be clearly second.

bluesky85

On the Ice
At this rate, Julia can medal at the olympics... If Mao or/and Yuna falter, then she could even go for the title...

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Crazy overscoring for Julia :laugh:

Which elements? Her PCS could be about 1 point too high, but not more in my opinion. For technical elements I'd give all her spins GOE 3 and level 4 ...

34.34 + 33.40 = 67.74 Kostner second.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
At this rate, Julia can medal at the olympics... If Mao or/and Yuna falter, then she could even go for the title...
That's what I was thinking, too. There will be no room for any errors for Mao and Yuna. They will have Julia on their backs from start to finish. And poor Caro will likely remain without olympic medal.

Moment

Final Flight
Which elements? Her PCS could be about 1 point too high, but not more in my opinion. For technical elements I'd give all her spins GOE 3 and level 4 ...

34.34 + 33.40 = 67.74 Kostner second.

PCS is about 3 points too high :)

I'm pretty sure she's overscored on GOEs but let's wait for the protocols

Shayuki

Record Breaker
PCS is about 3 points too high :)

I'm pretty sure she's overscored on GOEs but let's wait for the protocols

I don't think so. It deserves to be higher than her last performance's because this performance she was better.

The GOEs didn't seem overscored to me unless you think level 4 +3 GOEs are too much for the spins(She got almost double the score for some spins in comparison to Kostner)

Agnes 60.45
Mirai 60.44

Seriously?

I think that this is conclusive evidence that Agnes is better than Mirai.