S/S are playing for bronze because of their pesky 3A attemps
now Pang/Tong will likely win silver
Whenever I see Nodari I remember how waisted a talent like Iliushechkina has gone...
I so much like S/S programs this year, with fall and all they have such personality!
Mm yeah, I don't think the Axel is worth it with this sort of a success rate and it's an extremely dangerous move... I think that they should be able to get the 2 points more easily from other parts of their program.
For the sake of S/S I hope Aliona was crying from frustration and not pain. This doesn't bode well.
i totally agree...
their LP Les Miserables is great program, sure they have issues with SBS with his injuries
but you saw how judges are still happy to reward them even with mistakes
atm, P/T are at par with S/S
I don't get the S/S are at par with V/T
that's like saying V/M are better than D/W
when the season speaks for itself
PAIRS SHORT PROGRAM - VIDEOS (By Starting Order)
Warm-Up Group 1
1. Narumi TAKAHASHI / Ryuichi KIHARA (JPN) Short Program, 2nd Copy
2. Lindsay DAVIS / Rockne BRUBAKER (USA) Short Program
3. Julia ANTIPOVA / Nodari MAISURADZE (RUS)
4. Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM (USA)
Warm-Up Group 2
5. Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV (RUS) Short Program
6. Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH (CAN) Short Program
7. Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV (RUS) Short Program, 2nd Copy
8. Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY (GER) Short Program, 2nd Copy
Overall Result, Segment Result, Protocols
Weird, this girl actually has a really good voice. I wonder what this song is called.
In pairs, base value for throws
So I ask you-considering that there was only one pair that landed 3ATh a reasonable number of times, should it be work 1 points less than a 3A?
For that matter, considering that very few 4STh's have been landed, should one be worth 2.5 points less?
Kudos to Castelli & Shnapir and Savchenko & Szolkowy for going for these difficult elements, but the rewards should be commensurate.