You seem anti S&S and paranoid about them winning the OGM but I have no idea why. The way things look now, S&S aren't even close to challenging V&T and I say that as a neutral who couldn't care less one way or the other about either team.
Also even as a huge P&T fan, P&T are almost as far from challenging S&S for silver as S&S are challenging V&T for gold (not quite as far, but almost). S&S even with major errors will outscore P&T unless they are totally clean, and they rarely are that. Even S&S's weak elements like the triple twist score higher than P&T now, the judges just like them more. I am hoping for the bronze for P&T and if they win that I will be ecastic. Anymore is just a huge bonus. Although if S&S keep trying the 3axel throw the hopes for P&T to sneak out the silver in an upset ala 2010 go way up. I am almost certain S&S will miss the 3axel when they try it, and it can possibly affect the rest of the performance too, and P&T are good at pulling clean programs out of nowhere when they want to. They are big event skaters (who were robbed of the 2006 silver and 2010 gold at the Olympics).
I certainly wish them no ill though and do hope they will continue to develop as a team. Perhaps in a few years I will be a fan- they are still relatively new to the scene and a lot can happen for them.
I just watched and was absolutely mesmerized by S & S. What a beautiful, romantic, lyrical program. and they are so sweet with each other. Are they a real-life couple?
However, I was saddened to see her sobbing in the Kiss and Cry. Does anyone have any thoughts on why? I hope she is not injured!
PAIRS SHORT PROGRAM - VIDEOS (By Starting Order) - Updated
Warm-Up Group 1
1. Narumi TAKAHASHI / Ryuichi KIHARA (JPN) Short Program, 2nd Copy
2. Lindsay DAVIS / Rockne BRUBAKER (USA) Short Program
3. Julia ANTIPOVA / Nodari MAISURADZE (RUS) Short Program
4. Alexa SCIMECA / Chris KNIERIM (USA) Short Program
Warm-Up Group 2
5. Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV (RUS) Short Program
6. Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH (CAN) Short Program
7. Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV (RUS) Short Program, 2nd Copy
8. Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY (GER) Short Program, 2nd Copy
Overall Result, Segment Result, Protocols