Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Are B/S the Rus No.1 ?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sisinka View Post
    Watching for mistakes - both teams are fighting with levels, both teams are making mistakes (Lena stumbles, Ekaterina falls and makes Dmitri fall).
    I remember Faiella&Scali, Pechalat&Bourzat fall during competition but never heard that their Federation would immediately start to support Cappellini or Carron like number one. (Overall I remember many teams falling unfortunately during the most important competitions - Olympics also....but there was never such loud affair about replacing those team with number 2 team because of this.)

Custom Title
    Only european team, who is strong in both short and free dance is Ilinykh/Katsalapov. Bobrova/Soloviev's short dance maybe stronger than other Euro teams but their free dance is not good. Pechalat/Bourzat's short dance not looks like finnstep at all. Why french teams are using same interpretation every year, I don't understand. They did in yankee polka (Delobel too) then in the folk dance now in the finnstep. I'm thinking maybe they are not going to be in last group at the Olympics because of short dance. Capellini/Lanotte and Weaver/Poje's SD looks stronger than Pechalat/Bourzat. If even British Eurosport guys are saying this then its could be true. Because they are fan of Pechalat/Bourzat. Remember how one of them get angry because of the female commentator said their edges not good as the russians in the TEB.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5