Are B/S the Rus No.1 ? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Are B/S the Rus No.1 ?

sisinka

Final Flight
Watching for mistakes - both teams are fighting with levels, both teams are making mistakes (Lena stumbles, Ekaterina falls and makes Dmitri fall).

I remember Faiella&Scali, Pechalat&Bourzat fall during competition but never heard that their Federation would immediately start to support Cappellini or Carron like number one. (Overall I remember many teams falling unfortunately during the most important competitions - Olympics also....but there was never such loud affair about replacing those team with number 2 team because of this.)

elif

Medalist
Only european team, who is strong in both short and free dance is Ilinykh/Katsalapov. Bobrova/Soloviev's short dance maybe stronger than other Euro teams but their free dance is not good. Pechalat/Bourzat's short dance not looks like finnstep at all. Why french teams are using same interpretation every year, I don't understand. :confused: They did in yankee polka (Delobel too) then in the folk dance now in the finnstep.:rolleye: I'm thinking maybe they are not going to be in last group at the Olympics because of short dance. Capellini/Lanotte and Weaver/Poje's SD looks stronger than Pechalat/Bourzat. If even British Eurosport guys are saying this then its could be true. Because they are fan of Pechalat/Bourzat.:laugh: Remember how one of them get angry because of the female commentator said their edges not good as the russians in the TEB. :laugh: