Thread: Video interview Sotnikova & Radionova

Custom Title

Video interview Sotnikova & Radionova

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1LqZ...ature=youtu.be

My favourite part is 07:55 (Tarasova not being too happy about Kovtun's training effort)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    My favourite part is 07:55 (Tarasova not being too happy about Kovtun's training effort)

Custom Title
    Elena is such a cute girl with the right competitive attitude.

Elena will take over the world. she is so cute

Custom Title
    [QUOTE=Sara;793657]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1LqZ...ature=youtu.be

Thank goodness Yags beat out Plush- imagine the scene in the locker room if not

My favorite is Adelina right at the beginning "And even if they don't like my skating, it is my life, and I can't be without it."

Custom Title
    Elena's time will be in 2018.
    Adelina is such a tremendous talent, if she can get tougher mentally and get her flip and edge issues worked out, she would no doubt be a top 3 girl for the next quad.

Elena is very sweet , but she looks so young, like a kid, well she is just 14yo, I will be so depressed if she
    ends up like Caroline or Alissa

Tripping on the Podium
    Elena is very articulate and well-spoken for someone her age, she certainly knows what she wants
    Adelina- you can tell that she's not a quitter, she has that determination and drive behind her.

And my favourite part as well...TAT! HahahahaI'm not sure you would see that elsewhere. The way that she stood like a statue, with that face, I would probably run away

Rejoicing in the land of Kwan kwanatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chapis View Post
    I will be so depressed if she ends up like Caroline or Alissa
    Well her foundation is 10x stronger than Caroline or Alissa's ever was so I don't see that happening to her.

Caroline never had good technique on any of her jumps and her basic skating skills were weak as well. Alissa's technique has always been a little iffy as well and though her basic skating skills were decent, she never had the speed and complexity in terms of transitions that Elena has mastered at only 14 years old.

She has wonderful skating skills, good technique, lovely spins, musicality, performance plus personality and mental toughness to boot. I'm praying puberty will be kind to her...that's going to be her biggest hurdle. But for now she is so adorable, I love her positive go get 'em attitude, and I really enjoy watching her skate.

Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    My favorite is Adelina right at the beginning "And even if they don't like my skating, it is my life, and I can't be without it."
    That's what stayed in my memory too after watching the video.

Both love skating and show it on the ice

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1LqZ...ature=youtu.be

Hehe, this is the first thing I thought back to after seeing Maxim's skate.

Thank God for Stephane Lambiel and Matt Savoie! shine's Avatar
    It's clear that Radionova (along with Osmond) will be my favourite lady in the next quad, and hopefully the one after. She's just the perfect 14 year old with such irresistible charm. And I love, love love her skating.