Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

zamboni step

Final Flight
That TES block shows she's staying ahead of the rest but probably not moving up anytime soon......it's a shame I actually like that program embarrassingly, the dress is not flattering....

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mirai NAGASU (USA)

Music: James Bond Medley

3F+2T+2Lo - good start
2A+2T
3Lz
StSq - not much expression
...ad in the way. 3Lo?
CCoSp
3F - looked <, borderline << in replay
3Lo
FCSp
ChSq - spiral, ina bauer, spread eagle
2A
LSp

Jumpwise she was miles better than NHK Trophy. Fistpump! She didn't emote at all though.

Score: 57.95+56.98=114.93 (SB), 175.37 (SB), 1st out of 6

elif

Medalist
Tuktamisheva got 59.25 at Skate America and 56.97 in Cup of Russia. (-3.28)
Murakami got 57.03 at the Cup of China and 54.96 in Cup of Russia. (-2.07)

Why peoples are thinking this is a PCS scandal I don't understand :rolleye: Its not like Tuktamsheva leading for her PCS over Kanako:rolleye:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Wow, Mirai Nagasu finally had a good competition! I almost wondered if this day would ever actually arrive...

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Mirai might medal!
But dear God, half of the program she is completely lifeless. I mean she doesn't even TRY to interpret the music. But I am thrilled with her performance

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Tuktamisheva got 59.25 at Skate America and 56.97 in Cuo of Russia.
Murakami got 57.03 at the Cup of China and 54.96 in Cup of Russia.

Why peoples are thinking this is a PCS scandal I don't understand :rolleye: Its not like Tuktamsheva leading for her PCS over Kanako:rolleye:

Bacause Tukt skated very well at Skate America and she kind of bombed here while Kanako actually improved her performance

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Tuktamisheva got 59.25 at Skate America and 56.97 in Cuo of Russia.
Murakami got 57.03 at the Cup of China and 54.96 in Cup of Russia.

People seem to always love complaining about everything whenever their favorite skater skates and doesn't score the world record.

yuki

Final Flight
Mirai! :yay:
Sad to think, though, that she once had the charisma to sell this kind of program, but now she just seems to go through the motions.

caitie

Medalist
Yaaaaaaaaay for Mirai! Not really a fan of the program, but it's nice to see her skate decently.

...ad in the way. 3Lo?

Haha, story of my life trying to watch figure skating on these streams... :bang:

zamboni step

Final Flight
That should take a medal actually, Agnes at her usual isn't that good honestly. Now she has the technical ok-ish can she please bring back her old spark!!

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Hmm those PCS were better than I was expecting, this performance felt pretty distant to me.