Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

elif

Medalist
I remember her PCS in the china was low too. 57.03 to 54.96. She is 2 point off from that score.

zamboni step

Final Flight
Looks like Haruka Imai will be last here, she needs to make a change she's regressing. Nikol is skating well.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Hmmmmm

I actually don't think I've ever seen her skate nearly this well o_O Should be a new record, by quite a margin.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Nikol GOSVIANI (RUS)

Music: Prelude G-moll, op. 23 No. 5 by Sergei Rachmaninov

3F+2T - bit lean, twofooted on flip
2A
3Lo - twofooted
FCCoSp
3Lz+2T - e, twofooted on lutz
CSp
3S
3F
StSq
ChSq - spiral, spread eagle
3T+2T
CCoSp

Fistpump from Gosviani. Solid skate, some small mistakes. Her jumps and technique look a bit weird and different from the other Russian girls

Score: 53.12+53.84=106.96 (PB), 157.17 (PB), 2nd out of 3

Mirunna

Record Breaker
She is skating as first skater. This is not advantage for her.

This just proves that judging is crap. So what she is the first one to skate? She skated very, very well.
Anyway, Nicol was lovely but nowhere near Kanako, but I am sure she is going to beat her anyway

Shayuki

Record Breaker
This just proves that judging is crap. So what she is the first one to skate? She skated very, very well.
Anyway, Nicol was lovely but nowhere near Kanako, but I am sure she is going to beat her anyway

Um.

I didn't think that Murakami was all that good. Are you sure you're looking at this objectively? Gosviani also lost to Murakami.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Um.

I didn't think that Murakami was all that good. Are you sure you're looking at this objectively? Gosviani also lost to Murakami.

She was not at her best, but better than Nicol and I am gladly taking back my words.
Kanako was better than in China and yet her PCS are dropping which means she was either overscored in China or underscored here. I am comparing her skate with her previous one. I hate how PCS are used, because we all know she got only 54 here just because she skated first and it was nothing to do with the performance itself. And PCS will increase in the second group, regardless of the actual performances.
113 for what Kanako put on the ice is way to low. I expected something around 120 at least.

Satoko is really skating well so far! Oh well...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Satoko MIYAHARA (JPN)

Music: Poeta by Vincente Amigo

3Lz+3T - small, will have to look for UR. Looked 3Lz<+3T< or <<
CCoSp - nice change of direction
3F
3Lo - held on, looked UR
2A
2A+3T
StSq
2Lz - low landing, hand down
LSp
3S+2T+2T - maybe 3S<
ChSq
FSSp

Solid skate, but one big mistake and probably some UR's

Score: 55.22+53.97=109.19, 165.76, 1st out of 4

zamboni step

Final Flight
Satoko will probably overtake Kanako with that unless they hit her with URs, her jumps look much better than last year though, only UR on the 3S. Unfortunate about the lutz, really great choreographed sequence, I just wish she'd perform a little more to the audience.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
She was not at her best, but better than Nicol and I am gladly taking back my words.
Kanako was better than in China and yet her PCS are dropping which means she was either overscored in China or underscored here. I am comparing her skate with her previous one. I hate how PCS are used, because we all know she got only 54 here just because she skated first and it was nothing to do with the performance itself. And PCS will increase in the second group, regardless of the actual performances.
113 for what Kanako put on the ice is way to low. I expected something around 120 at least.

Satoko is really skating well so far! Oh well...

Well, different events have different systems, it's kind of difficult to compare between them.

CoC probably had scoring inflation because the event was so weak overall, if I had to guess. I agree that the score could have been a bit higher but I don't think it was a catastrophical injustice by any means.

Wow, I didn't expect Miyahara to get such high PCS. If she hadn't gotten all those downgrades this would have been her record.