Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 430

Thread: Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

  1. #46
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni step View Post
    Satoko and Kanako were both slaughtered in PCS.... both around a good 5 points lower in PCS than they deserve. Go Liza and Carolina! (Please dump that long program....)
    Miyahara had 54.31 in NHK trophy, which we can hence assume to have been inflated. This could probably be even considered an improvement in PCS for her if we take that into account...

    As for my personal feelings, I really like the music and I enjoyed the program as well. The jumps make me feel quite scared for her, though... And I guess plenty of them got downgraded once again.

  2. #47
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,636
    Carolina's dress is an improvement from the one she wore in China

  3. #48
    Custom Title yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by elif View Post
    She got almost same PCS at the NHK Trophy which is a home ice for her. Also Nicol got almost same PCS at the Cup of China but I can't remember anybody crying for her score then.
    Oh, Satoko gets lowballed in PCS all the time, even though her SS and TR are terrific. It was particularly glaring compared to Nikol who skated right before her, that is all.

  4. #49
    Custom Title ordinary person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    270
    Umm nope, it sure isn't an improvement.

  5. #50
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    274
    Oh dear, when she finally gets a good SP she bombs the FS... Tuktamysheva, that is.

  6. #51
    Custom Title mirai4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    872
    The door is opened wide for Mirai and Agnes for Bronze

  7. #52
    Best comeback EVOR! zamboni step's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayuki View Post
    Miyahara had 54.31 in NHK trophy, which we can hence assume to have been inflated. This could probably be even considered an improvement in PCS for her if we take that into account...

    As for my personal feelings, I really like the music and I enjoyed the program as well. The jumps make me feel quite scared for her, though... And I guess plenty of them got downgraded once again.

    She was low-balled there too being a new skater to the Senior skating scene. Oh god there goes Elizaveta's medal.....

  8. #53
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayuki View Post
    Oh dear, when she finally gets a good SP she bombs the FS... Tuktamysheva, that is.
    It's painful to watch her

  9. #54
    Custom Title ahy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    334
    Not a good start...

  10. #55
    Custom Title mirai4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    872
    Bye if she scores better than Kanako, I will commit a suicide.

  11. #56
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    274
    The rest of the program has been good but 2 falls along with a doubling of the combination really doesn't bode well for her. Murakami should probably still be leading.


    Then again, that technical mark is awfully high(should be going down a bit...)

  12. #57
    More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,972
    Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA (RUS)

    Music: Malaguena by Ernesto Lecuona

    3Lz - fall
    3Lz+2T
    3F - fall
    LSp
    FSSp
    2A+3T - solid
    3S+2T
    3Lo
    StSq - good energy
    ChSq - back spiral (not pretty), besti squat, lunge
    2A
    CCoSp

    Rough start with two falls, but the rest of the program was solid

    Score: 56.74+56.97-2.00 = 111.71, 171.87, 1st out of 5

  13. #58
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayuki View Post
    The rest of the program has been good but 2 falls along with a doubling of the combination really doesn't bode well for her. Murakami should probably still be leading.
    Miyahara leading overall.

  14. #59
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by mirai4life View Post
    Bye if she scores better than Kanako, I will commit a suicide.
    She will beat her, they are almost tied in TES and PCS will be higher...

  15. #60
    Custom Title yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayuki View Post
    The rest of the program has been good but 2 falls along with a doubling of the combination really doesn't bode well for her. Murakami should probably still be leading.


    Then again, that technical mark is awfully high(should be going down a bit...)
    Satoko is leading so far, even though she's behind Kanako in the LP.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •