Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

Mirunna

Record Breaker
She will be first overall thanks to her SP but IMO, she should be second and Carolina should win this.

Leonardo

Final Flight
Wow, looks like Julia can still win with all those mistakes. And she won't be very far behind in the LP.

yuki

Final Flight
So... Kanako will finish with the highest TES and Mirai with the 2nd highest?
Welcome to the Twilight Zone!

bluesky85

On the Ice
Why is Julia bombing?!?!?! :( She has such a lead from SP and Caro didn't do so well, so she knows she is going to win. What's the problem?? It can't be her nerves since she usually has the nerve of a steel..... What is it then?? I am not her big fan but I was expecting something similar to SC... :( Poor Julia...

zamboni step

Final Flight
The gold medal should just be labelled N/A...no one deserves it here, and Julia barely scrapes the win with huge PCS....:disapp: Kanako should have won the long program here...

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Well...

Yeah, I don't think I have issues with her winning this competition even with that performance. Kostner's skate wasn't all that good either, and Kostner I feel had quite inflated PCS. Lipnitskaia also got heavily punished in tech scores, I think that's like 15 lower than at Skate Canada.

andyjo24

Medalist
Wow. Julia overscored like crazy. She got 60 for PCS in SC for a clean performance and now almost 64 for a completely flawed performance in Russia? Home scoring advantage. And now, we can see that she's nowhere near as consistent as many claimed her to be.... (She might falter from being in the same group as Mao, Kim, etc and from home crowd pressure).

samson

Medalist
For what it's worth, Mirai now has the third highest TSS of the senior US ladies.

Followed by Christina Gao and Samantha Cesario.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Well, Julia deserved to win over Kostner, who missed combos in the LP. Didn't like Carolina's long programm and she was just mehh. Julia is still a human and managed to get it together and not miss other jumps.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
To be honest, the top 2 were some of the weakest 190 point performances I've seen .-.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I can't believe Caro was so close in making the GPF. And I can't believe Julia won with that crappy performance which was way, way worse than Caro's mistakes. Julia without jumps is mediocre, to say at least.
The scoring at this event is the worse I have seen in years.
Kanako should have won the LP and Mirai the gold to be honest