Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I think I am the only one who doesn't get the "artistry" of Kostner's performances. She is good, but,well, not superb, especially today her performance technically and artistically mehh...

andyjo24

Medalist
Sorry, Carolina's so-called artistry doesn't really show with this sad excuse of a program

Well, it is better than Julia's program (when she doesn't have the jumps). But yes, I agree that Kostner's program does NOT merit a 69, but considering that PCS is relative, I do think she deserves it at this competition.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Nope. Mirai and Kanako were underscored. However, considering the SP also, Carolina was scored fairly there unlike Julia who was overscored so in the end, I think Carolina should have won (overall) and Kanako the Lp portion.
If Julia can get 64 on PCS for a program like that, Caro deserves 80.
In the end, Radionova deserved to go more than Kostner...

well Radionova will go to GPF now not Carolina

caitie

Medalist
Carolina's combined scores from both her GP events are lower than Radionova's, which means that Elena wins the tie breaker and qualifies over her.

Oh, wow. Well, good for Elena. Too bad about Carolina, but hopefully she will use the time she would have spent preparing for GPF to work on her program.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
LOL. Around 60 for a perfect performance at SC, and near 64 for a completely flawed performance at Russia. If this isn't home scoring advantage, I don't know what is...

I for one think that she got too low PCS at SC .-.

Kostner got 70 in european championships that she won, almost 69 for this seems generous.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
well Radionova will go to GPF now not Carolina

And that is the only fair think in this mess of a competition.
A clean Kanako got 54 on PCS while a very shaky Julia 64. I rest my case.
Can't wait for Flattfan's reaction :laugh:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Carolina deserved 110-115 and Julia deserved 105 max. On a shallow note, those pig tail things are just too much in terms of costume.

That costume is shamelessly emotionally manipulative, but then so is the whole program. On the other hand, compared to the other Russian gals, it is downright tasteful. Which should tell you something.

gold12345

Medalist
Anyone speak Russian here? I constantly hear them say something like "Ochem priyatna". Anyone know what it means?

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I like Lipnitskaia's costume. Although the skirt is still short, at least it's not some see-through lingerie or skin-color fabric that makes it seem like you're in bikinis(Hi Kostner)

And that is the only fair think in this mess of a competition.
A clean Kanako got 54 on PCS while a very shaky Julia 64. I rest my case.

That actually makes it a good thing that Julia got overscored here. Radionova deserved to go to the GPF more than Kostner, Sotnikova, Pogorilaya at least.

elif

Medalist
I think I am the only one who doesn't get the "artistry" of Kostner's performances. She is good, but,well, not superb, especially today her performance technically and artistically mehh...

This could be one of the worst program she has. I know Bolero has no transitions but she feels the music there.:love: Maybe she change this program.