Ice Dance FD - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance FD - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
90+ for M/K. But 44 PCS. They had 41+ last week in France. :think:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
lol omg should I be laughing or crying at this point. :no: This is so disrespectful to the fans and the skaters. These judges have been atrocious.

M/K skated their FD well stop complaining
don't worry the overrated W/P will win the FD

bramweld

Record Breaker
Can't fault M/K's group they know that good edge work looks good. So they have been prepared well. Others just need to take note and do the same.

elif

Medalist
I know Monko/Khaliavin's elements are good but I liked Gilles/Poirier more. They should be leading. All of ther lifts are very good. Last year Gilles/Poirier got some undeserving marks at 4CC. I didn't liked that. Because of that I didn't cheered for them at the Worlds. This time I will not support any russian couples except I/K.

sweetskates1

Medalist
lol sky_fly20, W/P and the Russians are about the same level for me. The more I watch W/P the more I find that they have loads of style but lack substance. I am not rooting for anyone here.

M/K skated their FD well stop complaining
don't worry the overrated W/P will win the FD

Sackie

Medalist
Would not be surprised if C/B will get around 94 -95 and R/T get around 98. W/P will get under 90.50 points and B/S will score around 104 - 105.
This will put W/P in 4th place here and move I/K ahead of them to make the GPF!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
C/B TES score is lower than at COC by a bout a point. 91?

I do think they performed it better at COC....

ETA: 95+ That's a good score for them.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
This performance was really passionate, really liked them :love: I just hope the R.O.S. doesn't take a medal away from them ;)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Would not be surprised if C/B will get around 94 -95 and R/T get around 98. W/P will get under 90.50 points and B/S will score around 104 - 105.
This will put W/P in 4th place here and move I/K ahead of them to make the GPF!

:laugh: I highly doubt this.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
C/B now has the highest FD score out of the U.S. Ice Dance teams not named Meryl and Charlie. Shibutanis have highest SD/Overall score. Nationals is going to be interesting.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
that POTO from Ekaterina and Ilia is just a bad attempt of imitation Davis/White olympic 2010 FD imo, I can't help myself...

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Please please please try something different. All of R/T FDs look the same to me :scowl:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I don't think this will pass P/B. Under the current TES score they would have to get 50+ PCS. They will probably hit 90+ easily though.

Yep 93+ for R/T

C/B medals.