Ice Dance FD - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance FD - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
G/P also seemed more tentative today as well. I think the SD really shook everyone up.

tulosai

Record Breaker
G/P need to work a lot on their speed and on those step sequences, but the choreography is fantastic!!

Yes, to me they both also have the WOW factor. Love their lifts especially the first two and the spin. It is also clear she has really been working hard to improve her basics, though she has a lot of work yet to do. I do think they will be a force to be reckoned with next quad if they can improve the step sequences and her basics.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Piper and Paul - thank you for some touch of uniqueness and brillant performance !!! First stationary lift and spin were from the other planet...

sweetskates1

Medalist
G/P have a great program this season. It works for them because they pay great attention to detail but they are slow and the degree of difficulty sometimes hits the mark for me but not always.

They remind me of W/P - good looking, lovely style but not enough speed or difficulty for me. W/P are the more classic dancers, G/P the more quirky and unique.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Everyone is skating a little scared because of the judging. Everyone coming up just need to say, who cares, and just do it.

Matilda

Medalist
I love the G/P free dance! The choreography, the costumes, the passion is all working for me. Too bad about Paul's mistake in the twizzles.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Am I the only one getting a little frustrated with some of the camera work?

you're not the only one...And if Monko/Khaliavin surpass Piper and Paul with this genetric weird FD it will be huge joke, but it will probably happen :(

Sackie

Medalist
you're not the only one...And if Monko/Khaliavin surpass Piper and Paul with this genetric weird FD it will be huge joke, but it will probably happen :(

There is no probably about it. They will score over 90 points here!

Wonder if the non-Rus teams have just given up at this event. They know no matter what their marks will drop.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
45+ TES for M/K. They will likely pass G/P (and ruin my GP prediction score. :()

FSGMT

Record Breaker
As I expected, the step sequences levels are going up when there is a Russian couple on the ice ;)
Anyway, I like them and today they skated well

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
As I expected, the step sequences levels are going up when there is a Russian couple on the ice ;)
Anyway, I like them and today they skated well

They did skate well. Their edges looked really nice today.

sweetskates1

Medalist
lol omg should I be laughing or crying at this point. :no: This is so disrespectful to the fans and the skaters. These judges have been atrocious.

There is no probably about it. They will score over 90 points here!

Wonder if the non-Rus teams have just given up at this event. They know no matter what their marks will drop.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Great skate from M/K today. That will probably put them into first.