4 Ksenia MONKO / Kirill KHALIAVIN RUS

Warm-Up Group 2
5 Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES USA
6 Ekaterina RIAZANOVA / Ilia TKACHENKO RUS
7 Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE CAN
8 Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV RUS

Sackie

Medalist
B/S will win here by a huge score - even close to V/Ms - esp TEC mark. I also see R/T moving ahead of W/P who will get some low levels and a low TEC mark.

sweetskates1

Medalist
If you are on the money, we are going to have to start a thread about i :biggrin:

B/S will win here by a huge score - even close to V/Ms - esp TEC mark. I also see R/T moving ahead of W/P who will get some low levels and a low TEC mark.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually really like P/C. I especially like their spin in this program and they are fun to watch. I think they will have a bright future in the sport :)

sweetskates1

Medalist
G/P looked lovely - I only caught small fractions of their program but it looked good!

Thanks Auser and NoNameFace! I am using Auser's link but it is always so nice to have options!!!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I really love P/C's program, though I think they were a bit more tentative here. I could see areas where they lost some TES. Still, a good effort and I too expect better things to come.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Let's prepare for B/S winning with a 20 points-lead over W/P with levels 1 and 2 here and there ;) the R.O.S. won't disappoint us, I'm sure :biggrin:

bramweld

Record Breaker
P/C are the best in my mind of all the juniors making the transition this year. They have both style and substance already!! Pity about the S/D. Thanks for the links all :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Not sure I've really seen HC/D before? I loved their first lift but not much else. They don't really thrill me and I wish they were more down in their knees.

auser

Record Breaker
G/P looked lovely - I only caught small fractions of their program but it looked good!

Thanks Auser and NoNameFace! I am using Auser's link but it is always so nice to have options!!!
I'm glad this stream is working for you, but as I've warned in earlier events(Pairs,Mens) this stream can freeze, so thanks to NNF for another link.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
that tango from Moulin Rouge always gives me chills and I've started imagine that Tessa and Scott dancing to that tango their FD...that would be something

tulosai

Record Breaker
LOL at the commentator "Well the judges thought it was good? It was working for them somehow..."

FSGMT

Record Breaker
G/P need to work a lot on their speed and on those step sequences, but the choreography is fantastic!!