Ice Dance FD - 2013 Rostelecom Cup | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance FD - 2013 Rostelecom Cup

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Good job Kaitlyn and Andrew. They should go 100 pretty easily here.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
OMG...just amazed by Kaitlyn and Andrew, especially that first step sequence - pure chills all over my spine, they sharpened that FD to max, accented music details and the way that Andrew present her and lead is just brillant...and he is super hot in that FD

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That makeup for Ekatarina...:no: Looks like she just messed up on her eye shadow application.

And dog barking. God help us all.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
B/S have a 7 point lead they don't need to be perfect to win here.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Bobrova's eyes make-up :lol: and that weird sounds, costumes by russians...I just can't stand it, sorry

Tesla

Final Flight
C/B now has the highest FD score out of the U.S. Ice Dance teams not named Meryl and Charlie. Shibutanis have highest SD/Overall score. Nationals is going to be interesting.

I don't think so. It seems like D/W, C/B, and S/S will be going to the Olympics. I really wanted H/D to go. :(

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I don't think so. It seems like D/W, C/B, and S/S will be going to the Olympics. I really wanted H/D to go. :(

Well, H/D also skated early in the GP and basically have had several months to work on their programs, so it may be a closer race by Nationals. I do think that it might be close again for U.S. No. 2. Who knows though.

Dots

Final Flight
lol a fall and they almost catch up to W/P's tech score lol

They'll win of course.

Whitneyskates

On the Ice
Someone needs to take that FD back to 2000 where it belongs and leave it there. That is such a blah FD and you could drive a truck between them when they're in hold.