Does Mirai need a change of coach ? | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Does Mirai need a change of coach ?

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Is there solid info that she is no longer with Christa Fassi? She has been training full time in Japan since leaving Amy Evidente.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
The SP was very good but she will ur in LP. I think she had one good skate, but retirement and school would serve her better. Japan has way too much competition. I think several ladies in US will quit. The judges buried Sam, and no respect for Flatt. It wasn't bad at all. Sad for several. Caroline had no one with her again!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The SP was very good but she will ur in LP. I think she had one good skate, but retirement and school would serve her better. Japan has way too much competition. I think several ladies in US will quit. The judges buried Sam, and no respect for Flatt. It wasn't bad at all. Sad for several. Caroline had no one with her again!

After this season Mao, Ando, Akiko and even Murakami are retiring. Japan will be without top skaters for at least a couple years. Mirai could be easily challenging for the top spot until the new girls arrive.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker

I follow TSL and according to practice reports I quote Mirai was killing it. I watched her press conference on Ice Network ad love where she is at mentally. She stated it perfectly, she is no rookie and has stated she's been in this spot before. I think she she knows what she's up against and I'm hoping she will deliver.