Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1523

Thread: Tatsuki Machida

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ioanap View Post
    mikaboo, you were right! According to his official website, Tatsuki is working on a new program. He says "New Work, Next Season"
    http://tatsuki-machida.com/skating/index.html#
    That's great news! One never knows what to expect from him, he's soooo unpredictable. He says, "I'll do some shows, for the sake of my research" (or something like that), then does more shows than I expected prepared with a 6 minute program. Then he suddenly retires the program and we're left wondering if he's done with his research or not but here he is with a new program underway. The next surprise will be him not doing PIW now that I think he'll be in the cast

ice philosophers, tiny queens and tiny sushi rolls ioanna's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    That's great news! One never knows what to expect from him, he's soooo unpredictable. He says, "I'll do some shows, for the sake of my research" (or something like that), then does more shows than I expected prepared with a 6 minute program. Then he suddenly retires the program and we're left wondering if he's done with his research or not but here he is with a new program underway. The next surprise will be him not doing PIW now that I think he'll be in the cast
    In a way he didn't do as many as he did during 2013-2014, he didn't attend the Stars on Ice or Fantasy on Ice shows, he attended the shows closest to his campus, in Yokohama, Tokyo and Saitama.

About the PIW shows in January, now I'm confused. Actually his wording confuses me, he says "Next Work, Next Season", not "next year". So does that mean he's not going to skate until this season is over? Enigmatic and evasive as always, Tatsuki.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ioanap View Post
    In a way he didn't do as many as he did during 2013-2014, he didn't attend the Stars on Ice or Fantasy on Ice shows, he attended the shows closest to his campus, in Yokohama, Tokyo and Saitama.

About the PIW shows in January, now I'm confused. Actually his wording confuses me, he says "Next Work, Next Season", not "next year". So does that mean he's not going to skate until this season is over? Enigmatic and evasive as always, Tatsuki.
    Yes, the "Next Season" confused me too but since he's retired from competition, his season might mean next year?

1 Not allowed!
    Yes, the "Next Season" confused me too but since he's retired from competition, his season might mean next year?
    The Machida season

5 Not allowed!
    This person tweeted last week that Machida will be making his debut as a researcher on Sunday. He was scheduled to make a presentation on "Figure skating and copyright law: Toward the establishment of copyright management in the sports world". (google translated)
    He later tweeted that Machida's presentation was great (and you can google translate the rest )

I hope we get to hear/read about it in more details soon!

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    This person tweeted last week that Machida will be making his debut as a researcher on Sunday. He was scheduled to make a presentation on "Figure skating and copyright law: Toward the establishment of copyright management in the sports world". (google translated)
    He later tweeted that Machida's presentation was great (and you can google translate the rest )

I hope we get to hear/read about it in more details soon!
    I wonder what he talks about FS and copyright? Choreography and music copyright?
    I have never heard of choreography copyright though.

Machida and Beethoven

2 Not allowed!
    Time flies really fast. I haven't visited this place for a long time, but never forgotten him. I didn't watch this year's men's competition at Japanese National at all.. no reason to watch for me. The placement went exactly same as many expected though.

His abrupt retirement at Nationals last year is still bitter. Every time I happen to listen to Beethoven's symphony No. 9, I automatically recall him.
    Last edited by Crossover; 12-28-2015 at 03:20 AM.

5 Not allowed!
    A year ago I was waiting for JSF decision and didn't care about what was fair, I just wanted Machida at worlds.

Today I uploaded my first fan video. I got zero editing skills, but I miss Machida and these programs that I watched and rewatched.
    I hope you like it.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvia451 View Post
    A year ago I was waiting for JSF decision and didn't care about what was fair, I just wanted Machida at worlds.

Today I uploaded my first fan video. I got zero editing skills, but I miss Machida and these programs that I watched and rewatched.
    I hope you like it.
    Beautiful!

Medalist

2 Not allowed!

I hope you like it.
    I got emotional watching it. Tatsuki is indeed "rare and beautiful" as a skater like the precious diamond Phillip Mills likened him to. "Just sparkles"!

Thank you Sylvia for this wonderful gift to us Tatsuki fans. Congratulations too on your first fan video. Well done!
    Last edited by Maria Victoria; 12-28-2015 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Correct "too" to "to"

0 Not allowed!

I hope you like it.
    This is beautiful. I will tweet it to the Japanese fans and say it's from a Romanian fan I also hope you don't mind me posting it on my tatsuki-machida.tumblr.com blog.
    Last edited by ioanna; 12-28-2015 at 05:27 PM.

Machida and Beethoven

0 Not allowed!

I hope you like it.
    It is very touching and beautiful. I got sentimental while watching it. Thank for your work!

0 Not allowed!
    Silvia, I tweeted your video and it has been retweeted 83 times and liked 136 times so far. Thank you for your gift to Machida fans.
    https://twitter.com/icephilosopher/s...14405616963584

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ioanna View Post
    Silvia, I tweeted your video and it has been retweeted 83 times and liked 136 times so far. Thank you for your gift to Machida fans.
    https://twitter.com/icephilosopher/s...14405616963584
    Thank you very much for tweeting it and posting on the blog!

Also, thanks everyone for the nice words. I'm glad you liked it.

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you very much for tweeting it and posting on the blog!

Also, thanks everyone for the nice words. I'm glad you liked it.
    thank you for your beautiful video! none of our fans forget him... not only his splendid performances themselves, but his sprit just made me cry...

Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 LastLast