Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Results 1,051 to 1,052 of 1052

Thread: Tatsuki Machida

Machida and Beethoven inside edges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ioanap View Post
    ^ I think YesWay posted them here at that time if I remember correctly. Very beautiful photos.
    I should've looked through this thread first, so would've not missed the real gems.
    I was so excited about seeing the wonderful photos other than pictures in articles.

I love seeing the photos of Tatsuki's total engagement into his performances at SA 2013, so I'm glad to see him smile with the reward.

Among the TEB 2014 collection, there are many photos capturing great moments in a picture frame, so it's a little hard to pick what would be my favorite photos. Especially the photos of Tatsuki holding a silver medal at the award ceremony and EX photos are really great. The postures, facial expressions, delicate arm movements, and more are all noteworthy!
    Last edited by inside edges; Yesterday at 11:53 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ioanap View Post
    ^ I think YesWay posted them here at that time if I remember correctly. Very beautiful photos.
    Yes, although I don't think the 2013 Skate America photos were up at that time. I only added that gallery after he announced his retirement, a little therapy to ease the pain...

Well, they were originally uploaded to a free photobucket account, ages ago. But I shut that down after Hanyu fans discovered some of his photos there, and ate my monthly bandwidth allowance in about 1 day... LOL But i have a new site now, so I'll be re-uploading lots of old stuff. Still got a lot of GPF stuff to work through though...

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71