Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Results 1,411 to 1,414 of 1414

Thread: Tatsuki Machida

Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    So impressed with Machida at DOI today! He really changed the atmosphere with The Inheritor and the audience went dead quiet as he started skating. I read that he fell about 3 times on the first show so I was a bit concerned but there was nothing to worry about. The program was almost perfect except for a hand down on one of his last jumps. His costume is not something I would usually like, but it suited his program and looked very good on him.
    I couldn't find him during the finale and thought he skipped out on it, but realized towards the end that he had his hair in a ponytail (though not long enough to call it that) so his hair looked short from the front. I wanted to see him struggle through the group dance , but he must have learned it by the last show
    Thank you for the report mikaboo! His ponytail has been the main subject of twitter fans today and they even made fanart of his look!
    https://twitter.com/ayarunrun/status/610092775925657600

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    So impressed with Machida at DOI today! He really changed the atmosphere with The Inheritor and the audience went dead quiet as he started skating. I read that he fell about 3 times on the first show so I was a bit concerned but there was nothing to worry about. The program was almost perfect except for a hand down on one of his last jumps. His costume is not something I would usually like, but it suited his program and looked very good on him.
    I couldn't find him during the finale and thought he skipped out on it, but realized towards the end that he had his hair in a ponytail (though not long enough to call it that) so his hair looked short from the front. I wanted to see him struggle through the group dance , but he must have learned it by the last show
    Thanks mikaboo for the report. I read some stuff gently poking fun at Tatsuki for not being able to keep up with the choreography in the group number in the previous show so I am glad to know he was able to in the end.

Yes, Tatsuki is indeed one skater that can alter the molecules around him when he is skating.

Quote Originally Posted by ioanap View Post
    Thank you for the report mikaboo! His ponytail has been the main subject of twitter fans today and they even made fanart of his look!
    https://twitter.com/ayarunrun/status/610092775925657600
    Thanks ionap for the link to the fan art. Tatsuki looks quite pensive there.

Custom Title
    Tatsuki's DoI peformance in HD with great sound quality.

Gosh, how I wish he hadn't retired, we would have a big 5 instead of big 4 now. The program is beautiful. Amazing spread eagle.
    Last edited by Moria Polonius; 06-21-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Moria Polonius View Post
    Tatsuki's DoI peformance in HD with great sound quality.

Gosh, how I wish he hadn't retired, we would have a big 5 instead of big 4 now. The program is beautiful. Amazing spread eagle.
    Thanks for the link Moria. Watching him perform this program will never grow old to me.

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95