Tatsuki Machida | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Tatsuki Machida

ioanna

Record Breaker
Practice reports from twitter user @CSSp4

it seems like tatsuki was mostly practicing his 3F+2T+2Lo

his 4T is absolutely solid. skipped 3A, idr the combo

i like tatsuki a lot in person. he has beautiful back posture and a nice finish to his movements. his jumps are so consistent, its scary lol

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Thanks for all the updates Ionap! Now getting so excited and also anxious for the GPF. Wishing all the competitors bring their A game. :)

foruiz

Final Flight
Thanks for the links everyone!!! It is now so hard to keep my mind on school work... Go get your GPF medal Tatsuki!!! Any color with do for me :biggrin:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I know I shouldn't betray Javi in his moment of need, but a part of me will be absolutely thrilled if Tatsuki wins this. Mainly because his Skate America performances are (still) hands down the best SP, LP, and overall performances of the men's field so far this year. Nothing else comes close.

ioanna

Record Breaker
I know I shouldn't betray Javi in his moment of need, but a part of me will be absolutely thrilled if Tatsuki wins this. Mainly because his Skate America performances are (still) hands down the best SP, LP, and overall performances of the men's field so far this year. Nothing else comes close.

So far he promised to "avenge his TEB performances" and to "skate without being overwhelmed like in the past years", he's had the most solid practice reports out of all men so it really just comes down to which Tatsuki shows up in the competition, the SA Tatsuki or the TEB Tatsuki. I just hope he skates two clean, strong programs regardless of the color of the medal, given his GPF history.

Edit: it seems like Tatsuki had the worst SP run through of the Japanese men today. I can only hope these are not his GPF demons coming back to shake him up and this is a case of bad practice - good competition.

As for who is going to win this - in spite of people predicting off podium results, I'm not underestimating Yuzuru. I think he can defend his GPF title.

Last edited:

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
I heard that he had problems with his jumps these days. I hope he'll concentrate and give his best. I love his SP and I'd like to see it clean again.
(I don't even know if tonight I support Yuzu, Javi or Tatsuki. I guess I'll be happy for any of them)

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I think Tatsuki knows he has a chance to not just medal but to win. I hope he takes it. Imo, if he's clean, I think that would be enough (Javi rarely skates a clean LP, and Yuzuru might not be up to the task yet, physically or mentally).