Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2013 British Figure Skating Championships (26th November 2013 - 1st December 2013)

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Neither Boyadji nor Yankowskas are eligible to even start on the lengthy process towards citizenship. They would have to become UK residents to begin with. Fancy/Boyadji live and train in Obertsdorf, Yankowskas/Gaman live and train in the US.

On a totally different note, I see Robertson is still doing 2flip/2toe x 2 in the FS. She could repeat the 2axel at least.

I guess this is going to be McCorkell's last season?

I wonder what happened to Phillip Harris. He withdrew after the SP. :(

Shame to see Harry Mattick bombing. He was promising as a Junior and I like his skating.

Custom Title
    Is GBR still on the run for the team event? This could be great new for Matthew Parr.

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiKike View Post
    Is GBR still on the run for the team event? This could be great new for Matthew Parr.
    As things stand at the moment, Great Britain should effectively be 9th on the list (if you discount countries who qualified in less than 3 disciplines) so yeah it would mean Parr gets to compete at the Olympics as well.

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Just saw this photo on Facebook, and I HAD to share it!!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...88507547_n.jpg

Back Row: Paulo Dredge, Richard Sharpe, Matt Parr, Nick Buckland, Joe Buckland, Luke Russell, [not tagged], and Jake Fearnley.

Front Row: Charlotte Dyson, Katie Powell, Karly Robertson, Carter Jones, Jenna McCorkell, Penny Coomes, Olivia Smart, [not tagged], Rebecca Kempt, Eleanor Hirst, and Mina Zdravkova.

Photo uploaded by Olivia Smart (Joe Buckland's partner in Junior Dance)

CaroLiza_fan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2