NBC Coverage - November 24, 2013 | Golden Skate

NBC Coverage - November 24, 2013

sweetskates1

Medalist
Are you watching? :yay:

Johnny and Tara gushing over Lipnitskaia. And they think Elizabeta is toast given the deep field in Russia.

brightphoton

Medalist
Mirai looks really good

whoa did Tara actually talk about underrotations and edge calls? Wow, our commentators are not horrible

sweetskates1

Medalist
Mirai should blow out all the others at Nationals with great jumps, spins and smiles :clap::) go Mirai! You told us you were the future four years ago - prove it!!!!!

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I love your commentators! I wish we had our own Tara and Johnny for commenting..*sigh*

sweetskates1

Medalist
Konstantin Menshov is gorgeous and I could watch him all day. Russian Fed. should send him to Four Continents at least :).

^ Menshov was best for the men, Mirai for the ladies.

Doesn't Carolina Kostner have any friends? Someone who can tell her that her costume looks like she's wearing a diaper?

sweetskates1

Medalist
Menshov and Mirai were my favorites too! Carolina's costume will probably change for Europeans. I cannot imagine her keeping it.

Doesn't Carolina Kostner have any friends? Someone who can tell her that her costume looks like she's wearing a diaper?

heyang

Record Breaker

I LOL'd when Johnny said that he thought Carolina's costume was distracting....

A.H.Black

Final Flight

Both of Kostner's free program costumes this year have been bad. However, I don't know when I have liked her costumes.

I take that back. I did like her unitard. It kept me from having to worry about about other things.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
No, but I do give to the local shelters and sometimes we foster dogs....once I did give to the humane society for the dogs abandoned during Katrina and they spent my money on postage trying to get me to give more.....
So, did anyone else pick up the phone and make a contribution to the Humane Society?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I can't watch the commercials. I cry. I want to help VERY much and cannot. I leave when the starving children commercials come on. Strangely, the animals only get shown during figure skating, wonder why? It kills me. My cat eats for three-he is huge.