The New Icenetwork | Page 2 | Golden Skate

The New Icenetwork

macy

Record Breaker
I sent them an email a couple days ago asking them about the old content and they replied with this:

Thank you for your concern in viewing historical footage and editorial content on icenetwork. We are working on a new viewing experience and some older content may not be available as we transition. However, this content will be restored and available in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we bring you the new icenetwork.com.

So it sounds like most or all of the old stuff is coming back. Keeping my fingers crossed for the time being but I'll believe it when I see it.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I sent them an email a couple days ago asking them about the old content and they replied with this:

Thank you for your concern in viewing historical footage and editorial content on icenetwork. We are working on a new viewing experience and some older content may not be available as we transition. However, this content will be restored and available in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we bring you the new icenetwork.com.

So it sounds like most or all of the old stuff is coming back. Keeping my fingers crossed for the time being but I'll believe it when I see it.

Sounds just like what they said when they unveiled the new IceNetwork webpage months ago. In fact i think it is word for word what they said back in August. :no: