Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The New Icenetwork

Custom Title
    It's a bargain...if you're American.

Just remember, you can keep your original icenetwork....and your skaters....you wont have to give them up for the govt skating network.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Lee View Post
    I agree....the new Ice Network interface is a redundent mess....but still a bargain. ( Wonder what it would take to convince them to go with the "original doctor, and the original insurance "? ) It really shouldn't be that big of a deal to toss.

if you pay the $50 do you just get this season now? or do you have to pay the new $90 value to get everything?

ugh can it just go back to the old site and old prices please

For $50 you get everything, this season plus past seasons but it's hard to navigate. For $90 you get speed skating with figure skating.

I don't really have a problem with the price...I got to see quite a few comps that will never air on TV. My big beef is with the interface. They took something that worked fairly well and BROKE IT!!!

I feel better now

I sent them an email a couple days ago asking them about the old content and they replied with this:

Thank you for your concern in viewing historical footage and editorial content on icenetwork. We are working on a new viewing experience and some older content may not be available as we transition. However, this content will be restored and available in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we bring you the new icenetwork.com.

So it sounds like most or all of the old stuff is coming back. Keeping my fingers crossed for the time being but I'll believe it when I see it.

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DobrinFan View Post
    For $50 you get everything, this season plus past seasons but it's hard to navigate.
    Cyber Monday deal (expires at midnight ET):

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by macy View Post
    I sent them an email a couple days ago asking them about the old content and they replied with this:

Thank you for your concern in viewing historical footage and editorial content on icenetwork. We are working on a new viewing experience and some older content may not be available as we transition. However, this content will be restored and available in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we bring you the new icenetwork.com.

So it sounds like most or all of the old stuff is coming back. Keeping my fingers crossed for the time being but I'll believe it when I see it.
    Sounds just like what they said when they unveiled the new IceNetwork webpage months ago. In fact i think it is word for word what they said back in August.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2