Quote of the Day - Month of February | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Quote of the Day - Month of February

February 21, 2004

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question. - Albert Camus (1913 - 1960)

February 22, 2004

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer. - Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
February 23rd

"No one can do everything, but everyone can do something..."

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
February 24th

" Try not, do or do not"........Yoda...."Empire Strikes Back"....

Pookie

Final Flight
February 26th

I think my new thing will be to try to be a real happy guy. I'll just walk around being real happy until some jerk says something stupid to me. - Jack Handey (Saturday Night Live) :D

February 27, 2004

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein
Rgirl

PS--Hi Moonpie:) Haven't seen you in a while. Hope you're still getting to see COI.

Last edited:

4dogknight

Final Flight
February 28, 2004

... Man must treat the beasts of this land as his brother. What is man without the beasts? if all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, also happens to the man.
-- Chief Seattle of the Puget Sound Suwamish Tribe

4dk

Rixis

On the Ice
I accidentally posted here and it says I don't have permission to delete it now. Well I should put my quote here anyways I suppose.

"Don't let them know I went this way! Tell them I said something." The last words of Pancho Villa

(100 posts! Yay!)

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
March 2nd

"Ah Mozart! He was happily married - but his wife wasn't."
-- Victor Borge (b. 1909), Danish-born American pianist, comedian, known for "musical satire"