Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Yuna unveils new LP dress for Korean Nationals

Yuna unveils new LP dress for Korean Nationals

At the final rehearsal at Korean Nationals, Yuna showed a new dress for her FS (I believe no changes on her short).
    Video
    Photo

I personally prefer the one at Golden Spin, but I don't hate the new look either.

Enough about her costumes
    I love the new added choreography shown in the video.

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Yeah, this news may not have needed a whole new thread.

Nonetheless, the new FS dress is an improvement, I think. It has more ZING to it - the previous was too plain for her standards.

Miserere Nobis
    I preferred the Golden Spin dress, too. I thought the all-black was very striking, especially when paired with Yuna's fair skin tone and bright red lipstick. But maybe they thought it was too close to her "Danse" dress?

By the way, I think people are already discussing this in the Korean Nationals thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YunaBliss View Post
    Enough about her costumes
    If you liked the costume would it be OK to rave about it?

I loved the original black dress. She should keep it and alter the fittings for her personal comfort. This new dress lacks confidence, and looks like split personality.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFish View Post
    I preferred the Golden Spin dress, too. I thought the all-black was very striking, especially when paired with Yuna's fair skin tone and bright red lipstick.
    Completely agree.
    She looked beautiful and mature in the original black dress. Her hair is much darker now then it's been in a long time. Along with that, the dress really made her complexion and burning red lips stand out.

Custom Title
    I like the previous one. It was more classic and beautiful. This one is very nice too but looks to be more casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    If you liked the costume would it be OK to rave about it?
    I do love the costume but I wouldn't start a whole thread about it.

Custard Title
    Quote Originally Posted by YunaBliss View Post
    I do love the costume but I wouldn't start a whole thread about it.
    I like the new costume too. And starting a new thread about it is good for ad revenue, as discussed by Yuna's fans in the thread that got moved to Nationals.

Nothing adds to a costume or uniform's appeal like winning in it. (by the way I like it, very tango-ish)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarneAsada View Post
    And starting a new thread about it is good for ad revenue, as discussed by Yuna's fans in the thread that got moved to Nationals.
    Oh you tricky Mao fans

Some people will like the dress, some won't. I prefer the original one. But when I see people say "dresses don't matter, we don't need to discuss them"...

I just think, really? What if we like the dress? We can't say how much we like it? And if we can, then why can we only talk about dresses we like and not talk about dresses we don't like? What kind of nonsense is that?

Custom Title
    One valuable lesson I learned from Yuna's SP dress rehearsal: Wait until you see it in a real competition, with a full make-up and hairdo.
    I didn't like the yellow dress but then by the time I watched the competition video and fan cams, I was in love with it.
    So, I'll wait until I see this new LP dress in competition!

Rejoicing in the land of Kwan kwanatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFish View Post
    I preferred the Golden Spin dress, too. I thought the all-black was very striking, especially when paired with Yuna's fair skin tone and bright red lipstick.
    This.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    I loved the black. This is meh. Yu-na's dresses are usually "off" for me, with the exception of the Olympic ones which were ideal.

Banned
    Maybe Yuna's team is using reverse psychology, aiming to set the bar really low with this dress, so they can go back to the original ones and the fans will appreciate them more than before.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast