Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Schedules and TV/Streaming for Grand Prix Final 2013 -2014

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Just a wee reminder that LIVE coverage of the Pairs Free will soon be starting on Eurosport 2 (they are currently showing an episode of Ski Pass)

Here are some livestreams to pick from:

Eurosport 2 International
    British Eurosport 2
    British Eurosport 2
    British Eurosport 2

I'm going to be taping it to watch later on, as I have still have the Men's FS to watch. And we all know how the commentators sometimes refer to the results of the other categories! So, I'm going to drastic measure to avoid spoilers!

CaroLiza_fan

Oh, you haven't seen the men's? Well, then, you don't know that.... Just teasing. I'd never spoil it for you. But you'd better avoid almost the entire forum until you have, as I don't know many threads that are likely to be entirely foolproof "safe"...

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    Oh, you haven't seen the men's? Well, then, you don't know that.... Just teasing. I'd never spoil it for you. But you'd better avoid almost the entire forum until you have, as I don't know many threads that are likely to be entirely foolproof "safe"...
    Don't worry, I was avoiding the forum all day until I got caught up on everything. And it worked!

The first session of the snooker has finished just in time, so the Ladies FS is starting on Eurosport 2 NOW

I don't have time to check them all, so if the links I posted above don't work, just go to the website's homepage, and try the Eurosport 2 links there.

CaroLiza_fan

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Attn: U.S. TV viewers

Noon - 2 pm ET, Sun Dec 8, is NBC's timeslot for its GPF coverage, in case anyone needs a reminder of the midday scheduling in this case.

[As always, check your local listings. ]

Custom Title
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Attn: U.S. TV viewers

Noon - 2 pm ET, Sun Dec 8, is NBC's timeslot for its GPF coverage, in case anyone needs a reminder of the midday scheduling in this case.

[As always, check your local listings. ]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2