Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Girls SP - 2013-14 JGP Final

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni step View Post
    Proklova really does use a lot of balletic moves in her program which is lovely! Her SS are probably the best in this competition and the life never left the program. There may have been a slightly off position here and there, but it's clear she takes note in ballet.
    I do think among all ballerina type of program I've seem, Proklova is the best. There are just so many details in her choreography, especially with her upper body. She looks more like a real ballerina who can also skate pretty well, rather than a skater who is good at ballet movements.

Custom Title
    Among all young ladies, I think SOTSKOVA is a total package. This is short is a new program and she delivered it so well. She has the maturity and coolness beyond her age.

Custom Title
    Was impressed with Sotskova, too. She comes across as older than 13 while on the ice, she has a great presence and her jump technique is very solid. Also, she appears quite a bit taller than Medvedeva and Prokolova so I'm less worried about her losing the jumps later on.

I like Sahkanovich and think she has a nice, lyrical style, but I get the PCS, I don't think her SS and basics are exceptional, her skating could use more speed and power, and she is rather an introverted performer. Lots to admire still but Sotskova, Edmunds, and Proklova all skate with more power and attack IMO, plus the performance level is higher.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3