Boys SP - 2013-14 JGP Final | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Boys SP - 2013-14 JGP Final

Becki

Medalist
Nathan's skating is quite fluid. He telegraphs his 3A like crazy, but he's still young, and will get a consistent 3A soon.

And yes, he does remind me of a young Patrick Chan!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Nathan's skating is quite fluid. He telegraphs his 3A like crazy, but he's still young, and will get a consistent 3A soon.

And yes, he does remind me of a young Patrick Chan!

The 3A is a pretty new jump for Nathan. He had landed it once last season, but his injuries kept him from attempting it during the rest of the season. He didn't do a 3A at all during the JGP, so it's huge he brought it out for JGPF!

Srin Odessa

On the Ice
The 3A is a pretty new jump for Nathan. He had landed it once last season, but his injuries kept him from attempting it during the rest of the season. He didn't do a 3A at all during the JGP, so it's huge he brought it out for JGPF!

I think he landed it twice at JGP Austria. Once in the SP and once in the FS. He took it out for US nationals that year.

I'm actually more excited for the junior FS more than that of the senior men. Will Boyang Jin rebound and land two quads? Will Keiji Tanaka get ridiculous PCS for his two foot skating? Will Nathan Chen beat the rest of the field without a proper triple axel? It's all very exciting.