Ladies SP - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final

RABID

Final Flight
I want Sochi drama and that is why I want Mao to win gold, Julia a close second (silver) and some other Russian girl to take bronze (who, I don't care). :biggrin:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Sigh, will not be able to watch this live.

I'll either need to watch the recap on TV later or cheat and use my mobile phone's internet to read this thread.

Becki

Medalist
What an upset it would be if Anna wins (LOL). No offense to any of her fans.

smoothiw

Rinkside
BTW so sad that Carolina couldn't come here :cry: Her performance was always good to watch :agree:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Good luck to all six ladies :clap:

Second that. My best wishes for clean programs and new PB's to all six ladies, because I want

- Mao to prove to Yuna that the Sochi OGM is far from decided,
- Ashley to skate well so that Mao doesn't have to face the russian flood alone,
- Julia to show that she has recovered from the CoR setback and will be the top contender for the no.1 position after this season,
- Adelina to have clean flips and show she is still a force to reckon with,
- Anna to give another demonstration of her remarkable talent and establish her name as another top senior,
- Elena to skate as joyfully as always and have an encouraging experience in her first big international senior final.

Ok, that's a lot of want's for St Nicholas' Day ... ;).

smoothiw

Rinkside
Second that. My best wishes for clean programs and new PB's to all six ladies, because I want

- Mao to prove to Yuna that the Sochi OGM is far from decided,
- Ashley to skate well so that Mao doesn't have to face the russian flood alone,
- Julia to show that she has recovered from the CoR setback and will be the top contender for the no.1 position after this season,
- Adelina to have clean flips and show she is still a force to reckon with,
- Anna to give another demonstration of her remarkable talent and establish her name as another top senior,
- Elena to skate as joyfully as always and have an encouraging experience in her first big international senior final.

Ok, that's a lot of want's for St Nicholas' Day ... ;).

I'm a Yuna fan, so I hope that she will win another gold in Sochi :biggrin:
but it doesn't mean that I hate Mao Asada. She is a good skater and so cute.
How can I hate her? :laugh:

Mao's Nocturne is a lovely program, that really suits her very well.
Wanna see her clean performance today!

Ashley is also a lovely skater. She is supposed to land 3-3!!
Hope she nails it.

Carolina... :cry: so sad that I can't see her in this event.

AND YUNA !!! Her SP in Golden Spin of Zagreb tomorrow !!!

Good luck to all these beautiful young ladies. :clap:

samson

Medalist
What is it with the ISU and Gwen Stefani? To borrow a word from Patrick, they effing love this song.

samson

Medalist
SO excited for Russian Nationals... I mean the GPF.

But actually, I'm very excited to see what the ladies bring. May they rotate their jumps, stay on their feet and light up this arena!!!