Short Dance JGPF 2013-2014 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Short Dance JGPF 2013-2014

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Well, people don't know how tall they're going to be when they're children, which is when a lot of the successful teams are matched.

well at least the boy has to be taller by couple inches even at the start of the pairing
so you wont end up like the Parsons and Hawayek/Baker who wont be a pair in a year or two

Mattieu

Medalist
the height similarity between the Parsons and Hawayek/Baker is disturbing
how did H/B get 7's in PCS marks ?? no difference anyways they wont last for a year same with the Parsons
there should be a rule with height difference in Ice Dancing

sky_fly20, we get it you are obsessed about couples with little or no height difference, but do you have to keep going on about it?
It's really getting very boring! Have you any idea how difficult it is to find a partner? Sometimes you have to make compromises just to have a partner. Would you rather they stop skating and never have a partner?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
height difference or not, you go to love how Jean-Luc skates. We are lucky to have him in Ice Dance!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
height difference or not, you go to love how Jean-Luc skates. We are lucky to have him in Ice Dance!

lucky ? but what if he cant find another partner once Hawayek grows another inch
he has good edges I give you that, too bad his height genetics is not

Mattieu

Medalist
lucky ? but what if he cant find another partner once Hawayek grows another inch

So tell me sky_fly20, do you also find it better that a couple has a 30cm height difference like Buckland and Coombs?

KKonas

Medalist

Hawayek is 17 and 5'3" so hopefully she won't grow another inch. Baker is 20 and is 5'7".

elif

Medalist
I don't want to get excited for a russian junior dance team especially their coaches are Kustarova/Alexeeva but Yanovskaya/Mozgov actually looked good. I hope Anna isn't grown so much and I hope Kustarova not going to bend her over the ice like Bobrova.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
All of the teams' tech scores kept dropping except for the last one. I guess they are the pre-designated winners because they are bigger than everyone else.