Senior Short Dance - GPF 2012-2014 | Golden Skate

Senior Short Dance - GPF 2012-2014

Sara

On the Ice
I heard from several sources that Anna Cappellini had a bad fall and hurt her head during a practice session. Let's hope she'll be fine tomorrow!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I heard from several sources that Anna Cappellini had a bad fall and hurt her head during a practice session. Let's hope she'll be fine tomorrow!
NOOOOOOOO! I love those two! I hope she's OK! I'm hoping they can make the podium, just so I can see that great exhibition number again...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Really? I hope B/S scores actually reflect HOW they skate and not the bs they received at COR. That would be refreshing.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
good luck to all ice dancers, I'm hoping for a sparkling performances fromm all of them, as it was in pairs event a few moments ago

A special cheer for Kaitlyn and Andrew - love their dances this season and it would be great see them on the podium in Fukuoka

And it's kind of funny, because for my point of view we'll see a three styles of SD - typicall ballroom, cinematic/musical style and jazzy a-like and each of them is represented by 2 couples here - Davis and White and Bobrova/Soloviev have a ballroom style dances for me, Anna and Luca and Kaitlyn and Andrew present some pieces of dancing like from musical or movie and French dancers and Tessa and Scott have some jazz feeling in their routines :)

It would be interesting to see them back to back

auser

Record Breaker
I am so excited to watch this event. I've got a fire extinguisher and bucket of ice standing by in case either my laptop or I overheat at the sight of Andrew Poje.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hm C/L's TES score is quite low compared to what they got in Skate America (36+).

caitie

Medalist
I thought Anna and Luca looked great! I'm so glad her fall in practice wasn't serious!

samson

Medalist
Nice nice skate for the Italians. Anna didn't seem to be affected at all from any falls in practice. Nice work. The TES isn't that high though. We'll see what they actually end up with!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I've got a fire extinguisher and bucket of ice standing by in case either my laptop or I overheat at the sight of Andrew Poje.

:D omg maybe I should do the same...but I'll probably save my all ice packs for tomorrow's free, because he looks insanely good in their tango dance

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hm... 61+ and two deductions (??) extended lift and what else?

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I am so excited to watch this event. I've got a fire extinguisher and bucket of ice standing by in case either my laptop or I overheat at the sight of Andrew Poje.

Haha, if you really want to use the bucket, look at Kaitlyn and Andrew's Twitter pic on their joint account :p

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
W/P were solid. 34 is not as high as Skate Canada, but still very good! They should get 68-69 for that.

samson

Medalist
Noooooooot a good score for Luca and Lanotte, plus the deductions... to bad! I liked Weaver and Poje more. Her carriage is really great and they seemed to just glitter across the ice tonight. BRAVO.