Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boys LP - 2013-14 JGP Final

Custom Title
    His style is so Russian. The way he showcases his landing.

Custom Title
    Love Nathan! He's really got an "it" factor and a great performer. So far this season he seems quite consistent and doesn't seem to get rattled by competition pressure. Rafael in the K&C grins and shakes his head....I think he knew that those Boyang Jin quads was not going to be catchable.

He's definitely not going to beat Boyang. It's a close call whether he'll beat Nathan based on his PB in PCS.

Custom Title
    ANd a really strong skate from Pitkeev. Don't love the aesthetic but it really looked like he went out there and did exactly what he set out to do.

Based on where the TES box is, it will probably be enough to hold of Nathan, I wonder if he can get into the lead though. He'll need a personal best!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    Love Nathan! He's really got an "it" factor and a great performer. So far this season he seems quite consistent and doesn't seem to get rattled by competition pressure. Rafael in the K&C grins and shakes his head....I think he knew that those Boyang Jin quads was not going to be catchable.
    I can't wait to see him live at Nationals!!

Custom Title
    Aaaaah poor Tanaka. He seems to be losing steam a bit. He might finish off the podium now.

Looks like Nathan will stay on the podium. Too bad for Kenji.

Custom Title
    Nathan medals.

Custom Title
    Congrats to Nathan! He was great. It's nice to see him building and growing. He seems to be handling his growth spurt pretty well. Too bad for Kenji, but hopefully he can use this as a building block.

Custom Title
    Yep, don't think Tanaka is going to be on the podium. A couple of falls and a bunch of -GOE. Feel bad for him.

Custom Title
    wow...I feel kinda bad for Keiji and Ryuju. No way are they going to be competitive in Senior Men...okay, maybe Keiji if he's more consistent but look at Ryuju's PCs...lowest of all the juniors, and he's been in the jr ranks for many seasons now. Not to mention, he was skating in JAPAN, no home ice advantage for him :(

Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    Congrats to Nathan! He was great. It's nice to see him building and growing. He seems to be handling his growth spurt pretty well. Too bad for Kenji, but hopefully he can use this as a building block.
    Nathan's team seems to be taking a long-tail strategy, which is absolutely necessary given his Osgood–Schlatter diagnosis. I am happy he did get two 3A ratified here. He looks good to get a second junior title at nationals in a few weeks.

Banned
    good job Adian
    now lets hope he kicks Kovtun's butt next quad

nice for Chen to be on the podium, needs work on his 3A very telegraphic jump
    guess Tanaka left empty handed even with his maximum age limit

Custom Title
    Very happy for Boyang Jin--though I'm sure he's aware he's got a lot to work on the PCS side of his skating before he can move to seniors. Pitkeev did a super job and I love his music and program. Luuuuuuuuve Nathan--a credible job for his first full season on the JGP.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    wow...I feel kinda bad for Keiji and Ryuju. No way are they going to be competitive in Senior Men...okay, maybe Keiji if he's more consistent but look at Ryuju's PCs...lowest of all the juniors, and he's been in the jr ranks for many seasons now. Not to mention, he was skating in JAPAN, no home ice advantage for him :(
    juniors are spared from PCS boosting even in home ice events
    that applies only for seniors

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast