Men LP - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final | Golden Skate

Men LP - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
This is Hanyu's to lose. If Chan is clean, as I suspect he will be Hanyu will need to be masterful as well or that lead will get narrow awfully fast.

I'm sure Chan is well aware Evan won the GPF before Vancouver.

SquishyDumpling

Rinkside
If Chan skates clean, he's probably going to end up on top, seeing as how he got 196 for a clean FS. I don't think any of the men can match that.
Yuzu would have to skate really well to stay on top if Chan goes clean.

Becki

Medalist
If Chan skates clean, he's probably going to end up on top, seeing as how he got 196 for a clean FS. I don't think any of the men can match that.
Yuzu would have to skate really well to stay on top if Chan goes clean.

AHhh this will be an amazing competition. If both are clean, I would give the edge to Yuzu because of this TES and commanding lead in the SP.

Too exciting ^^

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yay the men are on. I hope the magic from Pairs will rub off here! Would love to see some clean programs!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well both the Pairs and the Dance short programs have been amazing, so maybe it's a magical night for skating in Japan. At least one hopes the magic will continue.

LRK

Record Breaker
My (Swedish) Eurosport is showing ski jumping - live to boot. WTH is going on?! The schedule says it's figure skating - but... it is not! Does anyone know what is going on? Meanwhile, if this stupidity continues, I'll be in dire need of a livestream...

bixby

Final Flight
My (Swedish) Eurosport is showing ski jumping - live to boot. WTH is going on?! The schedule says it's figure skating - but... it is not! Does anyone know what is going on? Meanwhile, if this stupidity continues, I'll be in dire need of a livestream...

LIVE STREAM anyone????