Men LP - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men LP - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Really good Free Skate by Machida. Shame about his SP but he redeemed himself really well.

LRK

Record Breaker
Okay, Eurosport has FS now! In time to show Machida's end pose - they could have shown more, but they were busy showing commercials... I shall not say what I think of this.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
This amazing LP makes the stupid Zayak rule drama from the SP even worse. But he really came back kicking ***! :)

samson

Medalist
And Icenetwork sh**s the bed again. :rolleye:

Great comeback from Machida. Nice to see him fight back like that.

peeches726

Rinkside
Anyone using an ipad know why none of these links are giving me sound? Video works great but none have sound ... The Ina dance to anyone with techy iq

caitie

Medalist
Anyone using an ipad know why none of these links are giving me sound? Video works great but none have sound ... The Ina dance to anyone with techy iq

Maybe your flash is out of date? That's all I can think of, sorry!

Kovtun is killing it.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Not quite as good as Machida's performance but a good redemption as well! Going to be close.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I might be part of the minority, but I really like Kovtun's program!

It's growing on me, but the lack of upper body movement is really bothersome to me. It's like he's a stiff board from the waist up.

zschultz1986

Final Flight
I hate Kovtun's posture, especially going into and out of his jumps. Something about him just screams Petrenko to me.... maybe it's the costume.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Kovtun is probably hoping to avoid a fate worse than death - a tongue-lashing by Tarasova. LOL!

Becki

Medalist
It's growing on me, but the lack of upper body movement is really bothersome to me. It's like he's a stiff board from the waist up.

I agree, he needs to improve his artistry. I am a bit surprised by his PCs...80+, that's pretty good. He's more of a mid-70s PC skater to me because of this stiff upper body, but he sure has talent!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
someone will be whipped by Tarasova, not in a good way :laugh:
he'll finish dead last here