Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Men LP - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final

Forever stuck on those steps Li'Kitsu's Avatar
    And Yuzuru Hanyu goes to Sochi

Quote Originally Posted by hikki View Post
    Congrats to all the medalists and wow Machida for coming back from yesterday!

That said, I think Hannyu's score was way too high... His PCS, especially SS is nowhere near near Patrick.
    I don't think we'll see these scores at the Olympics.

Couldnt agree more!! Chan lost it on the SP what a shame... Patricks PCS is far superior to anyone else and deservely so! i much i love hanyu, i think Patrick is much better and deserves the OGM! but here he lost to hanyu fairly but for me purely from the SP, he should have won the FS over Yuzu honestly, patricks program is much more interesting...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    Couldnt agree more!! Chan lost it on the SP what a shame... Patricks PCS is far superior to anyone else and deservely so! i much i love hanyu, i think Patrick is much better and deserves the OGM! but here he lost to hanyu fairly but for me purely from the SP, he should have won the FS over Yuzu honestly, patricks program is much more interesting...
    It also is much, much more easy.

Custom Title
    What an amazing fighter Yuzuru is! The jump content in the second half of that FS is insane And his interpretation is getting better and better. A deserved win for Yuzu!!

Also so happy for Oda!

Forever stuck on those steps Li'Kitsu's Avatar
    Just read that on the Hanyu fan forum: Hanyu is the 3rd youngest guy ever to win the GPF after Yagudin and Plush!

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraM View Post
    How can Chan deserve OGM now? It will have to be skated first in February or not? I think outcome was fair. Maybe Hanyu got a bit high pcs in some categories, his program is not one of my favorite too. Chan is clearly better for skating skills but first half of his program is very off the music I feel, second part is better in that way. I like more connection to music from him and the other skaters as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Li'Kitsu View Post
    Just read that on the Hanyu fan forum: Hanyu is the 3rd youngest guy ever to win the GPF after Yagudin and Plush!
    yes, he is a wonder boy talent like Plushy

Custom Title
    So, Patrick was clean and lost the free skate to a guy who fell! Karma is funny sometimes!...
    If any Patrick's fan thinks that he deserved to win the free, JUST LOOK AT THE PROTOCOLS

Yay Yuzuru won! and it's rightfully deserved that boy is a fighter and he has so much passion love this free skate! I'll be rooting for you in Sochi bby!
    and congrats to Oda for going on the podium!

I usually prefer Yuzuru's programs, but now I adore Patrick's LP.
    Congrats to Yuzuru, Patrick and Nobu!

Both Chans programs are masterpieces.. Yuzurus not so much..

Custom Title
    Even without PCS boost, Yuzu deserve to beat chan here and would still beat Chan here anyway because of his TES score, his PCS in SP + LP is around 12 point higher than he usually get but even without that he still beat Chan by a slim margin!

Custom Title
    I think Yuzu deserved to win overall but IMO Patrick deserved the LP.

The Olympics should be won on the day and not before.

no he wont beat Chan if he gets PCS he deserves (not this overhyped PCS scores he got here) and chan goes two clean programs. Like i said Chan should have won the free skate here, but overall score because of the short it was yuzurus win but not with that huge gap! cmon people hes not that good, and im sorry but that rome and juliet program is really not working for me..

Custom Title
    to Skyfly:
    Who did the Zamboni this time!! Haha. Sometimes ill advised comments come back to bite the speaker.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast