12-07-2013, 09:24 PM
Tripping on the Podium
Pang/Tong were the standout of the competition for me. A very beautiful, emotional performance. I got goosebumps, at times did not breath, and nearly cried. It was amazing how seamlessly parts of the choreography fitted perfectly with the music. They were magical.
12-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Wow, thanks for that one!
Originally Posted by Mrs. P
12-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by Excidra2001
is this it? so cute...
12-08-2013, 12:37 AM
Huge Scott Moir Fan
Any video? I heard the music at the end of one of the videos but it cut out before I could see the performance
Originally Posted by samson
12-08-2013, 01:42 AM
This is why I love the pairs so much, all 3 medalists. There's something about skating as a team that builds maturity, stoicism, synchronicity and generosity and takes the narcissism and tantrums out of the sport.
Originally Posted by plushyfan
12-08-2013, 04:52 AM
Bona Fide Member
PAIRS FREE SKATE - VIDEOS - (By Starting Order) - Updated
1. Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH (CAN) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy
2. Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG (CHN) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy
3. Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CAN) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy
4. Qing PANG / Jian TONG (CHN) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy
5. Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY (GER) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
6. Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV (RUS) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy
Complete Free Skate, Medal Ceremony
Overall Result, Segment Result, Protocols
12-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by qwertyskates
12-09-2013, 05:43 AM
If Oly Gold could be awarded like the OSCAR goes to....... it certainly would be of Pang/Tong 's.
I can't remember when I saw Tong to perform a clean jump, but when it happens(like it did here), noone can be close to them as a whole technical, emotional package.
I can understand the gold and silver perfectly well, but the only performance reached and affected me was theirs.....
12-09-2013, 08:29 AM
12-18-2013, 07:28 PM
P/T always leave their best at the Olympics, hopefully they keep that track record!
Originally Posted by deedee1