Pairs FS - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Pairs FS - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final

rosacotton

Final Flight
Pang/Tong were the standout of the competition for me. A very beautiful, emotional performance. I got goosebumps, at times did not breath, and nearly cried. It was amazing how seamlessly parts of the choreography fitted perfectly with the music. They were magical.

Macassar88

Medalist
^or maybe he was just right...

Ok I'll walk away now.

I also hope everyone watched that Panda Bear recreate Irina's 2005 free as diligently as I did. Simply spellbinding.

Any video? I heard the music at the end of one of the videos but it cut out before I could see the performance

Mao88

Record Breaker
PAIRS FREE SKATE - VIDEOS - (By Starting Order) - Updated

1. Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH (CAN) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy

2. Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG (CHN) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy

3. Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CAN) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy

4. Qing PANG / Jian TONG (CHN) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy

5. Aliona SAVCHENKO / Robin SZOLKOWY (GER) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy

6. Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV (RUS) Free Skate, 2nd Copy, 3rd Copy, 4th Copy

Complete Free Skate, Medal Ceremony

RESULT

Overall Result, Segment Result, Protocols

Big Deal

Final Flight
If Oly Gold could be awarded like the OSCAR goes to....... it certainly would be of Pang/Tong 's.

I can't remember when I saw Tong to perform a clean jump, but when it happens(like it did here), noone can be close to them as a whole technical, emotional package.
I can understand the gold and silver perfectly well, but the only performance reached and affected me was theirs.....

deedee1

Record Breaker
:love: Aolina & Robin!
:love::love: Qing & Jian! And :thumbsup: to bigdeal.
I really wish Qing & Jian at Sochi to repeat their fabulous 2010 free program and win another medal, with a better color hopefully, then I will be over the moon. :)

Ilvskating

Final Flight
:love: Aolina & Robin!
:love::love: Qing & Jian! And :thumbsup: to bigdeal.
I really wish Qing & Jian at Sochi to repeat their fabulous 2010 free program and win another medal, with a better color hopefully, then I will be over the moon. :)

P/T always leave their best at the Olympics, hopefully they keep that track record!