Ladies FS - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Dammit no live feed yet sport 2 russian starts in 15 min theyre showing stupid volleyball

gold12345

Medalist
What the heck? You would think that with so many Russians in the field the Russian stream would actually want to show the entire Ladies LP. Bizarre.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Looks like a time violation as well.

Kind of unfortunate that she fell at like the last element. Also a stepout with the 2A.

samson

Medalist
Girl needs to learn to STOP LINGERING after a skate she's not proud of. You can crawl to center ice all you want you still have to bow.

samson

Medalist
Thing is it was a pretty clean skate until the end. And her TES might still pass 60... too bad the program just holds no interest for me.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Girl needs to learn to STOP LINGERING after a skate she's not proud of. You can crawl to center ice all you want you still have to bow.

I appreciate she's a competitor and all, but she needs to stop with the pouting when she has a bad day.

samson

Medalist
She was doing well then had a fall on her last jump and kind of sat there for a second. She then did her last spin and finished way behind the music. Then it looked like she was trying to do downward facing dog or something once she decided she was done with the program.

2 deductions. One for fall one for time. 112+

samson

Medalist
Can I be the "keeper" of Elena's little shoulder bop with the cymbal crash between her second and third jumping pass?

Shayuki

Record Breaker
That looked really painful, like she twisted her ankle.

182.02 total for Radionova